Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Trefoil said:
4 Off!!! So pleased :)

Ruth
X

Well done you. Makes all the hard work is worth it
X

Hi all, some fab losses already this week! I lost 2lbs by my home scale and 3lbs according to the class scales but I'm going to stick with my home result (at least for the time being) as it's what I've been using for the last ten months. So that's 2 down, 10 to go - yipppeeee!

Bring on the gain for nxt week my arm is really sore so I had a caan of fat coke nd some fruit nd nut chocolate in bed now wit a book arm propped up on a cushion nd feelin really sorry for myself :(

know how u feel im sat with pillows under my knee after a reeeeaallly hard day at work , my office is upstairs bathroom and kitchen downstairs (at work) so not many bathroom or coffee breaks for me today though i did have to cook my pasta n sauce and promptly fell on the stairs and dropped half of it all over :wave_cry: having quorn sausage n beans for t so i dont fall foul to the takeaway again ... feel better soon x x x

Hi all - just 1/2 off for me this week!! This weight loss is sooooooo slow !!! Better off than on though x

MissBeee said:
Hi all - just 1/2 off for me this week!! This weight loss is sooooooo slow !!! Better off than on though x

Still a loss! Well done you!

Slow and steady wins the race!

Ruth
X

leis01 said:
Please enlighten me , what is the grapefruit method?????

I heard that boxers eat a lot of grapefruit before weigh ins to get their weight down, sw book says they are superfree and super speed, ive noticed the weeks i have more grapefruit i have a better loss!!!

I keep to plan aswell though

Let me know if any of you notice a difference, good luck xxxx

shoeahollic said:
know how u feel im sat with pillows under my knee after a reeeeaallly hard day at work , my office is upstairs bathroom and kitchen downstairs (at work) so not many bathroom or coffee breaks for me today though i did have to cook my pasta n sauce and promptly fell on the stairs and dropped half of it all over :wave_cry: having quorn sausage n beans for t so i dont fall foul to the takeaway again ... feel better soon x x x

Bless ya im really strugglin this week so expectin a gain but I want at least 4 off week after had to take th butterfly stitch things off early coz theyve caused blisters on my arm sob sob hope u feel better soon too xx

2.5 lb off for me this week, fab result for my first weigh in of the challenge, hopefully can keep it up and be at target for christmas :) x

Back