Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

krupskaya said:
Hi all, some fab losses already this week! I lost 2lbs by my home scale and 3lbs according to the class scales but I'm going to stick with my home result (at least for the time being) as it's what I've been using for the last ten months. So that's 2 down, 10 to go - yipppeeee!

Wow Welldone !

3 and 1/2 loss tonight for me. That's not all I lost, I lost my SW card and I had just bought a 12 week bundle thingie.
Happy with the first loss but Not happy with the 2nd.

2.5lbs off for me
Yay!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Forgot to say
I drew myself my own little calendar to mark off this challenge :)

Cannot tell you of the joy I had coloring in the little presents :D

Attachments

• image-97765617.jpg
    image-97765617.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 30
I've stuck it on my wardrobe :D

Attachments

• image-100327469.jpg
    image-100327469.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 17
Hi everyone! Can I join please I'd love to lose another 7pounds for Xmas :) can't add myself as using phone at the mo! my next WI is on Friday so can I go from then?

Thanks, jen xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi Mrs JH - Welcome on board. We only started this week so Friday is perfect - it's all our first WI's this week. So 7 lbs by Xmas it is!

Don't worry about adding yourself - all the hard work is done for you by me (Bev) & Funcurls (Heather)

Forgot to say
I drew myself my own little calendar to mark off this challenge :)

Cannot tell you of the joy I had coloring in the little presents :D

That is brilliant. I'm going to do one. Not presents tho - that would be copying. And I *always* got told off for copying at school.

Dear Bev and Hev,

I had ANOTHER 100% day today. And given that I gained this week and I would normally overcome my self loathing by eating toffee crisps - well, it's practically a miracle.

This is totally down to this challenge. Nothing else. I've struggled for weeks to get my head back into SW with little success. But here I am with four 100% days in a row.

Yaaaaay. Go me!! And go you two too!! And everyone else on here who is making the challenge so much fun.

Good Luck Thursday Weighers

Zoe x

Dear Bev and Hev,

I had ANOTHER 100% day today. And given that I gained this week and I would normally overcome my self loathing by eating toffee crisps - well, it's practically a miracle.

This is totally down to this challenge. Nothing else. I've struggled for weeks to get my head back into SW with little success. But here I am with four 100% days in a row.

Yaaaaay. Go me!! And go you two too!! And everyone else on here who is making the challenge so much fun.

Zoe x
Go Zoe Go! Four 100% days is blumin' brill. You are so close to your next goal chica - so crack on and you'll be there in no time at all!

Can I join in too please?
Am doing this alone so need all the motivation I can get. Had already set a 1 stone target for my Egyptian break at Christmas so this is perfect.

So, Mama_Mia 14lbs

Hiya, can I join in too? I started SW again on Sunday so i would have 10 weeks to lose for christmas day so this is a total gift! :) hoping to lose 2lbs a week sooooo.....

Poison Ivy - 20lbs

thanks! :D

xx

Is this just for people on slimming world or can anyone join?? If so please pretty please could I join! I started my diet this week, wi due on sat morning!

If I'm allowed in please could I go for 14lbs?!

Tiaratara - 14lbs

Thank you and good luck everyone! We can do this!! Xxx

Minus3.5 said:
Dear Bev and Hev,

Zoe x

Well done Zoe good luck for the rest of the week x

just been reading thru the posts and :wow: well done ladies !!! some great losses there :talk017:

i had a bit of a crappy day yesterday....got bored and ended up eating stuff that i shouldn't be eating, so this evening i'm keeping myself busy by making my first lot of Christmas decorations :D bought loads of Christmassy bits and bobs from Ikea yesterday so lets see what i can come up with :rolleyes:

xx

Wow - everyone is doing soooooo well!!! This Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge is really working for us all!! Great idea - thanks Hev & Bev! x

Back