Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Arms still sore nd money has been messed up so couldnt do th big shop I was hopin for feel like im starin all over again on tuesday but hey ho I will do this on a brighter note I did do 50 sit ups nd 35 push ups yay go me out tomorrow nd gonna walk faster than usual when poss week on tuesday ill weigh less but feel so much more like me :) hope every1s ok nd fightin fit xx

emma3662 said:
Arms still sore nd money has been messed up so couldnt do th big shop I was hopin for feel like im starin all over again on tuesday but hey ho I will do this on a brighter note I did do 50 sit ups nd 35 push ups yay go me out tomorrow nd gonna walk faster than usual when poss week on tuesday ill weigh less but feel so much more like me :) hope every1s ok nd fightin fit xx

Glad ur feeling more your self I can't do any excercize with my knee but I am up n down stairs all day at work so hoping that's helping .. Will see on Monday I guess but Monday is a good day I get my new windows and doors yay !!

shoeahollic said:
Glad ur feeling more your self I can't do any excercize with my knee but I am up n down stairs all day at work so hoping that's helping .. Will see on Monday I guess but Monday is a good day I get my new windows and doors yay !!

I still remember when I got mine keeps u cozy nd there clean for a while haha good luck for monday im dreadin it nd wud normally quit a diet if I had found it tough even for 1 day let alone 2 weeks lol get well soon hun xx

oh dear :17729:hubby has ordered an indian to make me feel better an poured me a shandy (with diet lemonade) we have poppadums with dips , onion bhaji chicken bhuna chicken tikka masala and nann bread oh with pilau rice
how am i going to behave !! im really hungry too today :help2:

Can I ask if anyone knows when the new SW mag is out in shops?? Didn't have change on me last night and I'm looking for recipes!!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work funcurls!

Ruth
X
its out today !!! i just bought it it has a lovely calender for nxt yr loads of yum looking recipes

oh dear :17729:hubby has ordered an indian to make me feel better an poured me a shandy (with diet lemonade) we have poppadums with dips , onion bhaji chicken bhuna chicken tikka masala and nann bread oh with pilau rice

ok....this is a little tip that i got from one of my many books (lol) on the subject of emotional eating...i can totally lose control when confronted with foods that i love, especially when i'm feeling down and this really helps me to limit the damage, so it might help you too :)

plate up your takeaway, taking a portion of everything you would LIKE to eat (not what you think you SHOULD eat !) ...then take the plate and scrape HALF of the meal onto another plate and set it aside....sit yourself down and concsiously ENJOY what you're eating (don't watch telly or distract yourself).....once you've finished, wait 20mins....if you're STILL hungry, eat half of the saved portion....again, wait 20mins and if you're STILL hungry eat the rest.

it sounds like a daft method but it basically stops you from feeling deprived and puts you in control of what you're eating :) i very rarely have to go back for the second portion but i know i can if i really feel the need to.... i often used to fail because i would ALWAYS deprive myself of the things i loved and often felt hard done by, but using this method (on the odd occasion) stops that feeling .

hope that helps

xx

well i was not too bad ... i had 1/3 nann bread 1/2 portion chicken bhuna 1/4 portion rice and 2 onion bhaji im stuffed so wont be eating anymore and thrown away the leftovers on my plate so im not tempted . feeling rather proud of myself actually :D

Hello my lovelies just wanted to share th newws that I have a job for over xmas I am soo excited as been out of work for ages wit my depressiion wooooooop xx

emma3662 said:
Hello my lovelies just wanted to share th newws that I have a job for over xmas I am soo excited as been out of work for ages wit my depressiion wooooooop xx

Wow well done such great news for you :)

plate up your takeaway, taking a portion of everything you would LIKE to eat (not what you think you SHOULD eat !) ...then take the plate and scrape HALF of the meal onto another plate and set it aside....sit yourself down and concsiously ENJOY what you're eating (don't watch telly or distract yourself).....once you've finished, wait 20mins....if you're STILL hungry, eat half of the saved portion....again, wait 20mins and if you're STILL hungry eat the rest.

it sounds like a daft method but it basically stops you from feeling deprived and puts you in control of what you're eating :) i very rarely have to go back for the second portion but i know i can if i really feel the need to.... i often used to fail because i would ALWAYS deprive myself of the things i loved and often felt hard done by, but using this method (on the odd occasion) stops that feeling .

I've read that too, and it does work. So much so that my sister calls me a half packet eater because I always put half away. Doesn't stop me from coming back a day later and finishing it though :)

I've also read that after 2 or 3 bites of a food you're used to the taste and are eating for the process and not as much for the enjoyment of the flavors.

2lb off, and i got my 1stone award aswell :)

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
1lb on.

That's all I have to say. Not happy!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:sigh:

Oh dear :(
I'm guessing it wasn't a deserved gain??

Don't worry you know you can have it off again !

shoeahollic said:

Oh bless him, men lol!

emma3662 said:

Congratulations, you must be thrilled. I know how it feels, my brother has been out of work most of this year!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
1lb on.

That's all I have to say. Not happy!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:sigh:

I know how you feel Hun, it happened to me last week for genuinely no reason. Mine was 2 1/2 though?
I was devastated tbh, don't throw the rattle out though, hormones have a lot to answer for sometimes and you can't syn them. Even though they can make you feel evil - lol

Back