Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Congratulations to everyone on their weight loss and good luck to the weighers today x

Cheers guys! Doesn't seem so bad this morning but still hacked off about it.

hormones have a lot to answer for sometimes and you can't syn them. Even though they can make you feel evil - lol

Wish I could blame hormones! But thanks anyway!

Ggggrrr hormones especially the ones we ingest!!! Pill i'm on gives me very erratic *weeks...........finished last one on sunday only to start again today.............cerazette!!! Anyone else use this??

It plays havoc with my weight loss and my whole life tbh!!!! :0( xx

Ggggrrr hormones especially the ones we ingest!!! Pill i'm on gives me very erratic *weeks...........finished last one on sunday only to start again today.............cerazette!!! Anyone else use this??

I had so many problems that in the end I bit the bullet and ot a coil fitted! Painful for 1 day but SOOOOO worth it long term! I have the IUD without Hormones and it doesnt really make my periods worse as I have tablets :)

Ruth
x

1.5lb off for me this week, big well done to all the losers.
To those who have gained, don't lose heart, happens to us all and we WILL get there, xxx.

Trefoil said:
I had so many problems that in the end I bit the bullet and ot a coil fitted! Painful for 1 day but SOOOOO worth it long term! I have the IUD without Hormones and it doesnt really make my periods worse as I have tablets :)

Ruth
x

Looks like im booking a trip to the doctors!!!
Thanks for reply :0) x

I would like to join in the challenge please. I am an online member. My present weight is 12stone 8 Ib and I have lost 1/2 Ib this week. I would like to lose 1 Ib a week and be well in the 11 stone zone by xmas.

Looking forward to chatting and giving each other support.

Linda

Looking forward to chatting and keeping each other supported.

I would like to join in the challenge please. I am an online member. My present weight is 12stone 8 Ib and I have lost 1/2 Ib this week. I would like to lose 1 Ib a week and be well in the 11 stone zone by xmas.

Linda

Hi Linda
Best of luck!
Lindsay

Linda

Good Luck!!!

Ruth
x

Going out tonight so gonna give myself flexible syns.

No plans for the weekend so I might have time to get a food diary started. Did start one the other day but I`ve "mislaid" it.

Dunno what happened to it!! :D

Enjoy your night out GrannieAnnie x

Trango said:
Congratulations, you must be thrilled. I know how it feels, my brother has been out of work most of this year!

I was diagnosed with depression about two years ago now, and it does get easier, ive just learned to take things a day at a time, and not to let trivial things stress me out, at my worst i couldnt eat, get dressed, wash anything, i stayed on the couch, for weeks, tv was on but i wasnt watching it, felt like i was locked in a bubble!!

I have mostly good days now and things at the moment are normal, but it never really fully goes away.

Congratulations on the job though, it will help you a great deal :) x

Well done everyone for those losses and Arctic, frustrating though it is, try and see the bigger picture! It's just 1 week and next week may be fantastically good!!

Well I may have scuppered my own plans for a loss!! Went into night shift all organised and positive about saying NO to anything dangled infront of me!! (My colleagues do like a nice feast on nights!!) One of the girls opened a big bag of chilli Doritos and a multipack of treat size Cadburys- buttons, dairy milk, twirls and flakes!! I hold my hands up high...I got stuck right in!!!! This evening I feel foolish and annoyed with myself!!!X

Vitology said:
I was diagnosed with depression about two years ago now, and it does get easier, ive just learned to take things a day at a time, and not to let trivial things stress me out, at my worst i couldnt eat, get dressed, wash anything, i stayed on the couch, for weeks, tv was on but i wasnt watching it, felt like i was locked in a bubble!!

I have mostly good days now and things at the moment are normal, but it never really fully goes away.

Congratulations on the job though, it will help you a great deal :) x

Thanks hun im th same im gettin there but sometimes have bad setbacks happy bunny at th min :) xx

I weighed in on Tuesday, but have been so busy at work that I haven't even logged on since then! I lost 1 1/2 this week, which is a good start. Now to be really good over the weekend!

Well done to everyone this week x

Well done everyone for those losses and Arctic, frustrating though it is, try and see the bigger picture! It's just 1 week and next week may be fantastically good!!

Well I may have scuppered my own plans for a loss!! Went into night shift all organised and positive about saying NO to anything dangled infront of me!! (My colleagues do like a nice feast on nights!!) One of the girls opened a big bag of chilli Doritos and a multipack of treat size Cadburys- buttons, dairy milk, twirls and flakes!! I hold my hands up high...I got stuck right in!!!! This evening I feel foolish and annoyed with myself!!!X

I know what you mean, here's fingers crossed for next week. On a positive note, been to the pub tonight, 2 diet cokes, didn't have any of the crisps or dry roasted peanuts which were out on the table. Now sat with the other half, she's got a glass of vino and I have an espresso! She does now how to put me through hell!!!! But no alcohol till after next Sunday.

Vitology said:

I'm on this and have been about 6 months after moving from microgyn 30 due to having a BMI too high to take it (which sucked as it was perfect for me and been on it for 8ish years!) I found the first 3 months to be very erratic and wasn't happy at all but it seems to have calmed now and don't really get anything, or at least not enough for me to notice! Phew! I will still switch back to my old pill when BMI is low enough though, I just prefer it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

medication

I`m taking HRT which plays havoc with my weight, one week i lose the next i put on, i`m also on thyroxin for my thyroid and have many allergies but i just plod on and hopefully so will the rest of you as your health is more important than your weight sometimes

Back