Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Going out tonight so gonna give myself flexible syns.

No plans for the weekend so I might have time to get a food diary started. Did start one the other day but I`ve "mislaid" it.

Dunno what happened to it!! :D

Hiya, if you go to your UserCP at the top-ish left of your screen, and then go to the 'List subscriptions' link along the left-hand panel, you should be able to get to your diary :) Hope that helps!!

Have a lovely night out, sounds like you deserve it xx

Well I may have scuppered my own plans for a loss!! Went into night shift all organised and positive about saying NO to anything dangled infront of me!! (My colleagues do like a nice feast on nights!!) One of the girls opened a big bag of chilli Doritos and a multipack of treat size Cadburys- buttons, dairy milk, twirls and flakes!! I hold my hands up high...I got stuck right in!!!! This evening I feel foolish and annoyed with myself!!!X

Ooooh, your colleagues sound evil :rolleyes: I think you'd have to be a saint to have resisted such yumminess! Don't worry too much though - I'm sure you haven't done much damage, and if you stick to plan 100% until WI I bet you can pull it back :)

Friday is WI day for me, and I'm pleased to report a 1.5 pound loss :D

Sorry I've been awol - got friends staying and not managed to get online all day.

Well done to even more big losers - everyone is doing so well.

hormones have a lot to answer for sometimes and you can't syn them. Even though they can make you feel evil - lol
Wish I could blame hormones! But thanks anyway!
I have to say I had a little giggle to myself over this one. Trango - Arctic is one of our only 2 guys!!!

I can lend you some Arctic if you would like to borrow some? But on a serious note, you'll be rid of it next week for sure - just keep going chica - oops chico!!!!

reporting in on my 1st new fresh challenge and im proud to say ive lost.........4.5lbs.im thrilled,taking me to my lowest yet...
fingers crossed isee the 10s next week,im catching up heather,lol

OMGGGGGGGGGGEEEE!!! What a brilliant loss Leanne!!! You must be over the moon!! There's no feeling like being at your lowest yet, especially when it's been a long process like it has for us!!!XXXX;)

Hi ladies and (2) gents!!! Bev posted the other day about us calling it a day on newcomers to the thread as 1) we're now going into the second week and 2) we're pretty much oversubscribed in terms of numbers! Any more and we think it would be getting unmanagable! It's great to post amongst such a friendly bunch of people but I think 60-odd is more than enough, certainly in terms of updating and collating the data!! Soz to be a grouch, but I declare this thread officially closed to newbies!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well I kind of suspected that this might happen, but still really gutting to see it happen... I've put on 0.5 lb this week...

It'd be one thing to have had wild parties all week, but sticking to plan and then seeing that? Boo.

well done on the losses ladies :)

meow - chin up sweetie ! it's a bummer when you've stuck to plan but still manage to gain (been there, done that etc etc lol) but those scales WILL go down eventually ;)

i had a totally crappy night yesterday*sigh* spent far too much time in front of the telly and ended up nibbling away on OH's choccies (sounds rude but unfortunately it isn't :8855: ) and a few too many crisps....in my pre-SW days, i would have deprived myself of any food today in the hope that i could limit the damage BUT I didn't do that and had a proper SW friendly big breakfast this morning instead :D

i'm sure that all this skipping meals buisness is what got me so bloomin fat in the first place, so i'm not planning on going back there ! doing it properly this time with a little help from my friends

hope you all have a great weekend and good luck for the WI's next week ! :grouphugg:

xxx

The way I'm going I will probably have gained 14lbs by Christmas *woops*

I don't know why I'm struggling to stick to plan this time round, I am usually very disciplined about it

well done on the losses ladies :)

meow - chin up sweetie ! it's a bummer when you've stuck to plan but still manage to gain (been there, done that etc etc lol) but those scales WILL go down eventually ;)

i had a totally crappy night yesterday*sigh* spent far too much time in front of the telly and ended up nibbling away on OH's choccies (sounds rude but unfortunately it isn't :8855: ) and a few too many crisps....in my pre-SW days, i would have deprived myself of any food today in the hope that i could limit the damage BUT I didn't do that and had a proper SW friendly big breakfast this morning instead :D

i'm sure that all this skipping meals buisness is what got me so bloomin fat in the first place, so i'm not planning on going back there ! doing it properly this time with a little help from my friends

hope you all have a great weekend and good luck for the WI's next week ! :grouphugg:

xxx

Im with you on that - I could binge eat all day and then not eat a thing all the next day! Works in the short term but hey I am a 2 stone heavier - AGAIN!! Love the slimming world way!! Its the future. 3 meals a day is the future!! x

Well done Tiaratara and Gonnabesmall - mega loss.

Meow come and join me in "the half gain" club. As MissBeee said it's a real bummer when you don't think you deserve it but we've all been there!

1lb off for me this week (meaning I got my 1 stone and club 10 awards). :bliss:

Well I may have scuppered my own plans for a loss!! Went into night shift all organised and positive about saying NO to anything dangled infront of me!! (My colleagues do like a nice feast on nights!!) One of the girls opened a big bag of chilli Doritos and a multipack of treat size Cadburys- buttons, dairy milk, twirls and flakes!! I hold my hands up high...I got stuck right in!!!! This evening I feel foolish and annoyed with myself!!!X

I am having exactly the same at work today, big chocolate cake and quiche for someones birthday, the boss has just brought some thorntons continentals in, I feel out of control and can't stop myself pigging out, also had a million gin and diet tonics last night and 2 nights ago I had a big bag of malteasers. What is the matter with me!!!!!

I am sooooo struggling this week and its star week so not looking forward to weigh in....

K.T said:
The way I'm going I will probably have gained 14lbs by Christmas *woops*

I don't know why I'm struggling to stick to plan this time round, I am usually very disciplined about it

Im exactly the same im doin my own head had 2 glasses of rose tonight as weel as some nibbles nothin major but cant stop im gonna try to eat as mmuch ss foods nxt week nd plenty exercise but those scales are defo gonna be up on tuesday wi :(

Wine is NOT fattening, it has NO syns . . .
I'm only saying that as I've had lots tonight . . . :sigh:
Oh well, it seems like there's a few of us struggling today

BUT

Don't fret about today as there's nowt we can do about it now. And tomorrow is a new day so back to it ladies.

Pommette said:
Wine is NOT fattening, it has NO syns . . .
I'm only saying that as I've had lots tonight . . . :sigh:
Oh well, it seems like there's a few of us struggling today

BUT

Don't fret about today as there's nowt we can do about it now. And tomorrow is a new day so back to it ladies.

Bev you can fool yourself but you can't fool me! I'm a health-care professional dontcha know lol!! X

Back