Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

For shaaaame. I have gained. 3lbs on :(. So back to the start for me!! Knew it would happen being home this week & having a friend visit. Never mind, just means I need a steady loss of nearer the 2lb mark to achieve my goal.

Sorry guys!

Don't lose heart LA!! I know it's frustrating but every week starts with a clean slate and having visitors really does make it so difficult!! Just keep at it and I bet next week will be a great loss!! If you saw my last post you'll see that I'm in for a gain of similar proportions so between acc, you and myself (and a small gain for Shoes) we make a nice little gang of rascals!!

Unhappy to report I have put 1.5 back on :( it was expected and am determined to lose at least 2thus week good luck everyone x x

Sooo annoying isn't it :break_diet:, but you MUST see the bigger picture and make sure it works in a positive way to motivate you for next week rather than put you in a negative frame of mind!! You know what they say, easy on, easy off and you could have a brilliant loss with a bit of focus!X

Thanks funcurls. Trying not to lose heart... just had some porridge and fruit for brekkie so off to a good start haha! We'll all just need to come up trumps at next week's WIs!!

Thanks funcurls. Trying not to lose heart... just had some porridge and fruit for brekkie so off to a good start haha! We'll all just need to come up trumps at next week's WIs!!

Let's try one 100% day at a time! When I do this it spurs me on to have another 100% day...then another..etc etc, then I don't want to spoil the week = a good loss!!! (Well that's the theory anyway- and it's worked for me lots of times!!)X

acc, we all have weeks like that and you've had a holiday so gains are allowed!! I stepped on the scales this morning (to prepare myself for official WI tonight!!) and it looks like I've gained about 3lb!!!!!!!! Aaaaagghhh!! I knew I had a bad day a few days ago but apart from that have been on track- I've had a very 'carby' weekend though- lots of rice and potatoes and *week is also looming but I hadn't expected that much of a gain!!! Oh well, it's all swings and roundabouts and the way I look at it is that this will keep me on my toes to really focus this week and try and zap the gain!!!:D You can soooo do the same!!!XXX

I am going to treat this week like my first week at sw and hope I can have a good loss like I did about 2/3 weeks ago after a big gain.:)

week 1 sts
week 2 +4 new target 14lbs

funcurls said:
Sooo annoying isn't it :break_diet:, but you MUST see the bigger picture and make sure it works in a positive way to motivate you for next week rather than put you in a negative frame of mind!! You know what they say, easy on, easy off and you could have a brilliant loss with a bit of focus!X

Ah thanks I've been good so far today
Shredded wheat n banana for breakfast

Quorn sausage n beans with a bit of hp and grapes for lunch

Snack muller light

Dinner

Cottage pie (homemade) for t with cabbage
Have the window fitters in today and tomorrow so trying to cook around them ...

So far so good this week. Been for several walks and stuck to plan. Hoping for a bit more than 1/2lb off when I WI on Wednesday.

Just been in the "3" store sorting out my son`s iphone which has decided to take a holiday. He`s only had it four months.

You might be wondering why a 30 year old needs his mum to sort out his phone. He`s special needs and doesn`t always understand. He`s borderline so on his good days he can cope but on a bad day its like he`s still in junior school. Iphone been sent off for repair, so we`ll wait to see what happens next.

I`m sending this on my phone. OH & junior in Game. Dunno which of them is worse!! :D

Lunch in Wetherspoons so will try to stick to plan. Catch ya later!!

Bloody Iphones! Hope it gets fixed soon for you son, GrannieAnnie! Good luck with your wetherspoons lunch! Sounds like you've been on track so fingers crossed for lovely loss for you on Weds :)

Wi tomorrow at 6 will let u all no th damage I hav done these past 2 weeks nd will be workin extra hard to make up for it x

I have beeeeeen soooooo naughty this weekend, too much alcohol friday nite and the hunger of all hungers all day sat and sunday morning ( work night shift) so literally ate from lunchtime sat til 7a.m sun :8855:.......can i claw back any sort of victory for my wednesday wi BOOO HOOO! OH plus severe weather warnings here so cant even get out and walk, no sympathy please, its all self inflicted..lol..:cool:

I have beeeeeen soooooo naughty this weekend, too much alcohol friday nite and the hunger of all hungers all day sat and sunday morning ( work night shift) so literally ate from lunchtime sat til 7a.m sun :8855:.......can i claw back any sort of victory for my wednesday wi BOOO HOOO!

That was me this weekend too! Except for the working part...I just sat around and complained that I was bored.

reporting in with a WHOPPING ! (drum roll) ....2oz weight loss this week !! :8855: :8855: hardly worth mentioning really, so i won't bother adjusting my tracker this week and i'll just consider it a STS :rolleyes: i'm not sure where i went wrong food-wise (except for the choccie and crisps episode at the weekend :whistle: ) but looking back at my food diaries, i ate lots of carb based meals last week and a lot of fruit....so this week i'm gonna try and cut the carbs a bit and eat a little bit less fruit and replace it with even more salads/SF veggies, see if that helps.

pommette - well done you ! :) you must be feeling so proud of yourself :D xxx

and to all those who are struggling - good luck for this week and even if you only manage to stay on plan for one whole day at a time, remember, it's gonna take you that little bit closer to where you wanna be ;) i dunno about you ladies but I've given up flying with the Concorde and have decided to take the slow train instead :D takes a bit longer but hey !! , what's the hurry ?

xx

reporting in with a WHOPPING ! (drum roll) ....2oz weight loss this week !! looking back at my food diaries, i ate lots of carb based meals last week and a lot of fruit....so this week i'm gonna try and cut the carbs a bit and eat a little bit less fruit and replace it with even more salads/SF veggies, see if that helps.

;) i dunno about you ladies but I've given up flying with the Concorde and have decided to take the slow train instead :D takes a bit longer but hey !! , what's the hurry ?

xx

Hey MM!! Well it's a loss, and not to be sniffed at!!! I'm with you on the carby thing!! I have had the same kind of week by the looks of it (although I'm defo getting a whopping gain!!) Let's both go for a week of lots of superfree and superspeed and gallons of water!! I'm going to see this week as a bit of a detox and NOT get disheartened about it! I honestly believe that the slow train is the best option in the long run! I was chatting to my hubby this morning and I said I can't believe I've lost 5 stone and really don't feel that I've massively changed my lifestyle all that much!! Habits yes, but I do pretty much the same things socially as I used to- I just don't do all the snacking and bingeing I once did! It's amazing how habits change! I love going to the cinema- 2 years ago I would have had a Ben & Jerry's without thinking- 30 or so syns?! Then when I was new to SW I would long for it but steer clear with a little resentment and a fruit/Alpen Light substitute in my bag! Now I don't even look over at the ice-cream counter when I go- I'm just not bothered! I think the journey is much more about making small but permanent changes to our everyday habits and how we percieve food! It doesn't have to be about becoming a gym addict or cutting out any particular food type entirely!! ;)X

hi guys, errrm well after my fantastic start ive only gone and topped it! 7and a half off for me in week 2 OMG!! i cannot believe it. I have litterally eaten loads but i do have a lot to lose. I didnt stay to class to be honest i was a little embarrassed xx Good luck everyone with weigh ins xx

Aww, congrats now-or-never - that is an awesome loss!!
& MsMuppet, well done to you too - every little bit off brings us closer and all that :)

now-or-never said:
hi guys, errrm well after my fantastic start ive only gone and topped it! 7and a half off for me in week 2 OMG!! i cannot believe it. I have litterally eaten loads but i do have a lot to lose. I didnt stay to class to be honest i was a little embarrassed xx Good luck everyone with weigh ins xx

Well done and keep up the good work:-D @-}--

Hi Again!! "hic!!"

Thanks for the comments LadyA, I hope the iphone will soon be sorted out.

Had lunch in wetherspoons - superfood salad & chicken scrummy!! Loads of veggies and grilled chicken. Even asked for the dressing to be served seperately!! :)

Did have a couple of drinkies, for medicinal purposes of course :D
Spiced rum & diet pepsi. I make it 4 syns for each single shot of rum and the pepsi is free. So only 8 syns used today so far. Still got enough left for an Options hot choccie later at 2 syns

Had lunch in wetherspoons - superfood salad & chicken scrummy!! Loads of veggies and grilled chicken. Even asked for the dressing to be served seperately!! :)

I had that t'other day and really enjoyed it, dressing came separately in mine anyway :)

Glad you had a good time x

Hey MM!! Well it's a loss, and not to be sniffed at!!! I'm with you on the carby thing!! I have had the same kind of week by the looks of it (although I'm defo getting a whopping gain!!) Let's both go for a week of lots of superfree and superspeed and gallons of water!! I'm going to see this week as a bit of a detox and NOT get disheartened about it! I honestly believe that the slow train is the best option in the long run! I was chatting to my hubby this morning and I said I can't believe I've lost 5 stone and really don't feel that I've massively changed my lifestyle all that much!! Habits yes, but I do pretty much the same things socially as I used to- I just don't do all the snacking and bingeing I once did! It's amazing how habits change! I love going to the cinema- 2 years ago I would have had a Ben & Jerry's without thinking- 30 or so syns?! Then when I was new to SW I would long for it but steer clear with a little resentment and a fruit/Alpen Light substitute in my bag! Now I don't even look over at the ice-cream counter when I go- I'm just not bothered! I think the journey is much more about making small but permanent changes to our everyday habits and how we percieve food! It doesn't have to be about becoming a gym addict or cutting out any particular food type entirely!! ;)X

wise words once again heather

ps - no reppage allowed, gotta spread it about a bit

Back