Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

now-or-never said:
hi guys, errrm well after my fantastic start ive only gone and topped it! 7and a half off for me in week 2 OMG!! i cannot believe it. I have litterally eaten loads but i do have a lot to lose. I didnt stay to class to be honest i was a little embarrassed xx Good luck everyone with weigh ins xx

Omg!!! Thats amazing!!! My biggest loss was only ever 3 1/2lb!!!!

hi guys, errrm well after my fantastic start ive only gone and topped it! 7and a half off for me in week 2 OMG!! i cannot believe it. I have litterally eaten loads but i do have a lot to lose. I didnt stay to class to be honest i was a little embarrassed xx Good luck everyone with weigh ins xx

Wow N.O.N!! That's totally awesome!!! You may have lots to lose (less now!!) but the way I see it is that you are sticking to plan and you wouldn't have lost that if you weren't doing it!! So I have every admiration for you and the commitment you're making to yoursef!! Well done!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX

You should have stayed to class and certainly shouldn't have been embarrassed!!! Seeing people get good losses always inspires others!!!X

Hellooo, am I too late to join? Exactly what I need as set myself a
xmas target when I rejoined SW 2 weeks ago. Had a fab first week loss of 6 1/2 last tuesto start me off and motivated to keep going :) Second weigh in tom night! eek.

Hanz - To lose 20.5 lbs and get into 13s! (6.5 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).

I think it might be already closed :( sorry

now-or-never said:

Bloomin heck u go girl ya defo should have stayed nd just blushed like crazy lol xx

Hellooo, am I too late to join? Exactly what I need as set myself a
xmas target when I rejoined SW 2 weeks ago. Had a fab first week loss of 6 1/2 last tuesto start me off and motivated to keep going :) Second weigh in tom night! eek.

Hanz - To lose 20.5 lbs and get into 13s! (6.5 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).

Hi Hanz, really really sorry but we had to make the decision to draw a line and close a few days ago! We have in the region of 60 people participating in the challenge and as Bev & I do all the updating and I work full time shifts, we really had to draw the line somewhere as we're already daunted by the amount of time we need to spend on it!! I wish I could spend more time here! Sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm sure there are loads of Christmas challenges around you could hop onto if you go into the 'teams' sub-forum! Good luck- hope you make your Chrimbo target!!XXX

Well, well done Hev, please share your secret..I too am posting my results, I think it was a stay the same Bev, at 64.6.
There will, however be a bigger loss next week,,,,watch this space

Well, well done Hev, please share your secret..I too am posting my results, I think it was a stay the same Bev, at 64.6.
There will, however be a bigger loss next week,,,,watch this space

My secret?! :8855: I've gained 3 1/2 lb this week!! I don't think you want to be inspired by that nonsense!! So you want me to put you down for a STS?XXX

So guys and gals, the official result is....drumroll....3 1/2 lb GAIN!!! I was totally prepared for a gain in this region as weighed at home this morning but disappointing never-the-less!! However I know that it's not all down to naughtiness! I only had about 30 syns over during one of my night shifts Thurs where I dived into some Doritos and munched on some snack sized chocolate bars- but NOT 3 1/2 lbs worth that's for sure!! Aunt Flo is due, I've been on nights and I've been having a lot of potatoes and rice so I'm putting it down to bloat mostly! I'm going to go for a perfect week this week though and concentrate on fruit and veg, lentils and pulses, chicken and fish and plenty of water!! I'm going to cut out chocolate altogether and lay off diet coke or anything that may bloat me!! Watch this space!!X

Good evening all, wi tonight showed +1lb Oh dear:( but was deserved and I really enjoyed it. So will try lots of superfree foods to repair the damage.
upwards and onwards.

Yes please..Ooh sorry, I get so mixed up with Hev & Bev...all the time, plus I still am not computer literate with this site,Is there a way that you can just go and see an answer to your( or my) post, without reading througth everything else on the thread please?

Yes please..Ooh sorry, I get so mixed up with Hev & Bev...all the time, plus I still am not computer literate with this site,Is there a way that you can just go and see an answer to your( or my) post, without reading througth everything else on the thread please?

Ha that makes sense now as Bev really did do well this week!!! If you click on your or another person's name, it gives you the option to 'find more posts by....'!! X

Good heavens - I've been out for a few hours and it's gone wild.

now-or-never, good grief girl, as Hevs said even if you have a lot to lose that's a whopping loss. Well done chica.

msmuppet - hats off to you, you must have fantastic scales. I don't think mine would even register that loss. But it is a loss all the same so keep on the downward trend. But we'll record as a STS so don't forget to add it on next week! :D

Powla - yep, that's a STS from start!

And everyone else who I haven't mentioned just keep it up girlies and boyzies. We can do this!

And thank you everyone for your nice comments. Please can you all keep everything crossed that I lose a single solitary little ½ lb to reach target next week. Otherwise I think I might be Mrs Grumpy! :8855:

Last edited:
Well done everyone today - some great losses. And even if you sts or put a wee bit back on - you've had another week of learning how to do it.

Good luck tuesday weighers

Zx

Wow N.O.N!! That's totally awesome!!! You may have lots to lose (less now!!) but the way I see it is that you are sticking to plan and you wouldn't have lost that if you weren't doing it!! So I have every admiration for you and the commitment you're making to yoursef!! Well done!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Funcurls, alot of my motivation
comes from this thread and challange, but i am loving sw at the minute. Long may it continue :D

hows everyone getting on today ?? i have been naughty already and had white bread with nutella but no sins in my plan today so gonna use them , that time of the month as of today so putting my munchies back end last week down to this .. hopefully will lose a bit this week with bloating etc :)

At least you have the option to syn your naughty treat, shoeaholic :).

I'm totally stressed to the max with uni work and totally want to reach for the choccie bars (such a comfort eater!) but after my horrid gain this week, I am resisting temptation - so far!!

Hope everyone else is getting on alright!

Back