Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Mon weighers- I'm one too- it can be a pain weighing after the weekend but my consultant says that records show that Mon weighers have the best results overall because they are more likely to be restrained at the weekend knowing they're weighing in on the Mon!!X

That's exactly why I decided to pick monday as my WI day as weekends are my downfall :eek:

3lb on I knew I had gained tho which means I now need 23 off by crimbo xxx

3lb on I knew I had gained tho which means I now need 23 off by crimbo xxx

Join the club Em!! All I can say is turn it into a positive and really go for it this week when you can!! Try upping your superfree!! Someone on another thread suggested the 777 approach which I really liked!! 7 speed foods and 7 syns for 7 days!!X

Just ate crap for th last 2 weeks so gonna plan properly today for this week nd im goin to zumba tomorrow just hopin I dont pass out lol x

Join the club Em!! All I can say is turn it into a positive and really go for it this week when you can!! Try upping your superfree!! Someone on another thread suggested the 777 approach which I really liked!! 7 speed foods and 7 syns for 7 days!!X

**** - good luck Hevs if you try this!
No probs with the 7 speed foods for 7 days.
But no way could I stick to 7 syns a day! How would I have my wine !!!! :8855:

1off this week :) it's in the right direction

It certainly is in the right direction CM!! Just think, if in 12 months time you end up nearly 4 stone lighter, (1lb a week average) you'll be pretty chuffed with that won't you?!! And think how quickly 12 months passes us by........X

Not having much luck with my new phone. How do I reply to a thread on my HTC phone without quoting and deleting the message? Plz help!! :(

Nights this week yuk, not sure how i will cope with them. Well done on all the losses the sts and even the gains. Its a new week! Good luck to those yet to weigh in

I've lost 3 1/2lb this week and was SOW! Very surprised as I'd thought my weight losses had slowed. Just 1/2lb now to go to reach 5 stone. Really can't believe how well this is going.

I realise I'm a bit late but is there anychance of joining this challenge now? If so fab, if not no probs. If I can join, I wanted to lose 28lb in the 10 weeks up to Christmas from Last Monday. I weigh in on a Wed and last Wed had lost 6.5lbs that week (was a bit of a miracle really). Anyway no probs either way, keep going though ladies, it's great to have something to aim for. Thanks

catmonkey said:
Not having much luck with my new phone. How do I reply to a thread on my HTC phone without quoting and deleting the message? Plz help!! :(

You can quote by pressing and holding the post you want to reply to, or if you just want to reply generally without quoting, select menu, then choose reply XxX

littlemeercat said:
I've lost 3 1/2lb this week and was SOW! Very surprised as I'd thought my weight losses had slowed. Just 1/2lb now to go to reach 5 stone. Really can't believe how well this is going.

Sorry hun I must have stolen your 3 1/2 lb as that's what I gained this week! Boooo!! Hey well done, that's great! X

feynman said:
I realise I'm a bit late but is there anychance of joining this challenge now? If so fab, if not no probs. If I can join, I wanted to lose 28lb in the 10 weeks up to Christmas from Last Monday. I weigh in on a Wed and last Wed had lost 6.5lbs that week (was a bit of a miracle really). Anyway no probs either way, keep going though ladies, it's great to have something to aim for. Thanks

Really really sorry- we closed the thread to newcomers a while ago because our numbers were up to around 60 and Bev and I realised we were biting off more than we could chew as it was! We were shocked at how many people wanted to hop aboard! It would be very easy to say ooh go on then, 1 more won't hurt, but we've turned away a few peeps now so that wouldn't be fair! Sorry- I'm sure there must be other Chrimbo challenges you could join if you look under the 'teams' section! Good luck XxX

Sorry feynman, we've had to close this thread to new joiners as we are nearly at 60 challengers! And as Hevs and I do all the updating, any more would swamp us.

There are bound to be other Xmas challenge threads that are due to start soon. Have a look in the "Teams" section of the SW section of Minis.

Good luck in your weight loss to Xmas chica.

Thanks. Have finally managed to work this phone. The funny thing is that my mum has the same phone and is a dizzy at it. She's 60 and I'm 26.

Back