Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

No probs with the 7 speed foods for 7 days.
But no way could I stick to 7 syns a day! How would I have my wine !!!! :8855:[/QUOTE]
Oh, Goodness, spare the thought!!.... but I am going to do it this week.Con no vino.. I have just won a competition, for 2 nights in a 5* complex that normally costs €275-€300 a night.. (if you have the interest, or the time, Google 'Bahia Del Duque, Fanabe, Tenerife)..so now I need, and have to lose that half a stone ..I hope you really really enjoyed your time with..ooh I've forgotten her name, but she drives the yellow bus and has Lou in her name..Send some more pics Pomette, the ones you posted, they were superdooper

ninnins said:
within syns=all good in my book!

what about a soduku or crossword to occupy the mind then?

I ended up facebooking. Most of the afternoon and pouring my heart out to a friend.I must admit I feel bit sorry for her but she did ask if I was okay :)
Feel a bit better now. I'm a bit hungry but going to bed now can't be bothered to go downstairs and eat.

Oh, Goodness, spare the thought!!.... but I am going to do it this week.Con no vino.. I have just won a competition, for 2 nights in a 5* complex that normally costs €275-€300 a night.. (if you have the interest, or the time, Google 'Bahia Del Duque, Fanabe, Tenerife)..so now I need, and have to lose that half a stone ..I hope you really really enjoyed your time with..ooh I've forgotten her name, but she drives the yellow bus and has Lou in her name..Send some more pics Pomette, the ones you posted, they were superdooper
Oh Bahia hotels are usually very chic! You'll have a fantastic time!
Cheslea Lou has left me today :cry:and headed back home. We've had a lovely time. New piccie about to go on my diary.

boooo, only half a pound for me this week! a little disappointed but sort of expected and it meant i reached exactly 1.5stone so i shouldnt complain! :(
Don't be too disappointed chica. A half is a half! Just think of that pack of butter sitting on the kitchen worktop laughing back at you!

And 1.5 stone is deffo not to be sniffed at! The halves will mount up and you'll be there before you know it!

Boo!
I'm expecting a gain tomorrow night :(
Was swimming last night and yogalates tonight but I haven't been too good food wise so the best I'm hoping for is a STS :( a sneaky weigh in looks like 2lbs on :( but we shall see tomorrow night ...

Not looking fwd to WI i jyst dont think ive eaten enough, i think everythin ive learned is just slipping away!! None of the girls i started going with go anymore and my group is pants ( crap venue and change of consultant ) so left to my own devices ive been slipping :(

But.........

I am determined and i will get to target, im on the home stretch now so this week is gonna be a 100% effort from me :)

yay vitology! you sound a lot more positive post WI than pre! would some 777 action re-ignite your SW passion?

Not looking fwd to WI i jyst dont think ive eaten enough, i think everythin ive learned is just slipping away!! None of the girls i started going with go anymore and my group is pants ( crap venue and change of consultant ) so left to my own devices ive been slipping :(

But.........

I am determined and i will get to target, im on the home stretch now so this week is gonna be a 100% effort from me :)

Good for you congrats on the loss! They all add up in the end!:)

Is there another local group you can go to?

1lb off for me :) :) :)

That's my first loss in 4 weeks. So relieved it's working again.

I did have chips last night from a chippy when I was at football. Doesn't appear that they've hit my expandable bum yet so I now have a week to work them off.

So happy. I know it's only a little loss but at least I'm going downwards again.

Whoop whoop

Ooooh. And I've just spotted in my sig that I'm now only 2lb away from being "overweight" instead of "obese".

I might go for it majorly and see if I can celebrate being overweight next week.

Zoe - well done chica, and as you say so close to being overweight! Lots of superfree vag & fruit with lots of red days should get you there next week!

Vitology - don't you just love SW? Well done on getting back "with it" to get a loss when you thought it might not be.
Have you stopped going to group now altogether?
If so like arctic_blonde_not_grey said, is there another one anywhere near? If not you CAN do this alone. It might mean a bit of a change of mindset, and a few more of these :whoopass:from us but you'll also get these too :bighug: to help you along.

Pommette said:
Zoe - well done chica, and as you say so close to being overweight! Lots of superfree vag & fruit with lots of red days should get you there next week!

Vitology - don't you just love SW? Well done on getting back "with it" to get a loss when you thought it might not be.
Have you stopped going to group now altogether?
If so like arctic_blonde_not_grey said, is there another one anywhere near? If not you CAN do this alone. It might mean a bit of a change of mindset, and a few more of these :whoopass:from us but you'll also get these too :bighug: to help you along.

1.5 loss for me this week x

I am joining a bit late but I need something like this to get back on track as haven't lost any weight for about a month.

Did well to begin with, but slacking now.

So my target is 8lbs.

(i will do it, I will do it, I will do it, I will do it)

An sts for me - phew, so close to a gain, but saved by the bell! Here's to a good loss next week!

Back