Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

catmonkey said:
Not having much luck with my new phone. How do I reply to a thread on my HTC phone without quoting and deleting the message? Plz help!! :(

Use the list option on one of the four control buttons at the bottom. That's how I do it from mine.

I am joining a bit late but I need something like this to get back on track as haven't lost any weight for about a month.

Did well to begin with, but slacking now.

So my target is 8lbs.

(i will do it, I will do it, I will do it, I will do it)
Hiya needwillpower, I am really sorry but we had to make the decision to draw a line and close this challenge for new joiners last week. Funcurls and I do all the updating and with almost 60 peeps enrolled we would be swamped with any more.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm sure there are loads of Christmas challenges around you could hop onto if you go into the 'teams' sub-forum! Good luck- hope you make your Chrimbo target!!

Last edited:
Trango said:
Use the list option on one of the four control buttons at the bottom. That's how I do it from mine.

Typical, knew I should have read through to the end lol.

Anyway reporting a sts this week. However that's doable as it was a fu week with a night out.
I now need to count my syns as it's birthday week and I am out Friday then my birthday is on the 31st lol so need to go and fly around the rooftops. Hmm would that be body magic pmsl

I didn't know that counted as superfree! :eek::D

Sorry to lower the tone, but I couldn't resist!!! :8855:
Had another thought. Perhaps it should be even better than superfree!
The body magic MUST count! :D :eek: :8855:

STS which I'm chuffed at with totm, a flexi Syn day and not eating enough!

Ruth
X

Hello all - just checking in with a 2.5lbs off this week!!!
What a good do!!!! I reckon I need to tell my group about you guys.
Though I don't post very often I always read what everyone's been up to and it really keeps me motivated so thanks guys xx

Well done MissBeee :D

And Emmey and Ruth too x

Well done MissBeee :D

And Emmey and Ruth too x

Thanks K.T - Im keep myself to myself so friends/family don't really have much of a clue that Im dieting so I appreciate the support on here x

Well done all you losers!!! Sorry haven't got time to comment individually as just finished 12.5 hour shift and up at 5.30am for another one!! Booohooo!! Everyone's doing really well!!!XX

Well done MissBeee, Emmey and Ruth ( a sts is GOOD a totm)
Gotta report my WI before I forget!!

2.5lb loss :D:D

3.5lbs to target!! YIIIPPPEEE!!
Also well done Annette.
But Confused.com here! I have you only 3 lbs from target!

+1lb for me this week. I wouldn't have minded if I had stuffed my self but even on my bad days I was within my syns. Not happy, not happy at all. I really wanted a piece of birthday cake on Sunday and fish's'chips tomorrow but now in scared to incase I put in more. :(

Back