Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Maths is not my strong point!!

3lbs to target. Thanks Pommette :D

ninnins said:
yay vitology! you sound a lot more positive post WI than pre! would some 777 action re-ignite your SW passion?

Been really good today, havent spent all my syns either! Had lots of fruit, veg and fish!!!

Ok u got me whats 777 all about then??? :) x

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Good for you congrats on the loss! They all add up in the end!:)

Is there another local group you can go to?

There are a couple of groups a couple of miles away, so me and a few from my regular group are planning on relocating! Waiting for them to get back off their hols then were going en masse!! X

Pommette said:
Zoe - well done chica, and as you say so close to being overweight! Lots of superfree vag & fruit with lots of red days should get you there next week!

Vitology - don't you just love SW? Well done on getting back "with it" to get a loss when you thought it might not be.
Have you stopped going to group now altogether?
If so like arctic_blonde_not_grey said, is there another one anywhere near? If not you CAN do this alone. It might mean a bit of a change of mindset, and a few more of these :whoopass:from us but you'll also get these too :bighug: to help you along.

Aaaahhh pomette your lil emotes make me giggle!!! Ive been doing it from home for the past two weeks but booked it as holidays from group, but im thinking of another group definately.

My OH says that as long as i'm happy it doesnt matter if i go or do it from home :) also one of the girls at work is now my mentor! She reached target a few weeks back and is doing great maintaining.

I'm 6 1/2lb from my sw target, but would like to lose a little more, i asked in group a few weeks back what c thought i should weigh, she said 'oh dont worry, youve got a long way to go yet' the cheeky mare! I wouldnt mind if she wasn't 6 st more than me!!! Xx

Aaaahhh pomette your lil emotes make me giggle!!! Ive been doing it from home for the past two weeks but booked it as holidays from group, but im thinking of another group definately.

My OH says that as long as i'm happy it doesnt matter if i go or do it from home :) also one of the girls at work is now my mentor! She reached target a few weeks back and is doing great maintaining.

I'm 6 1/2lb from my sw target, but would like to lose a little more, i asked in group a few weeks back what c thought i should weigh, she said 'oh dont worry, youve got a long way to go yet' the cheeky mare! I wouldnt mind if she wasn't 6 st more than me!!! Xx
You deffo need a new group chica. C's are supposed to HELP not hinder, and I'm afraid she would have got a tongue-lashing from me if she'd said something like that. Especially as you're so close.

As you know I do it from home so shout if you need any help hun.

Pommette said:
You deffo need a new group chica. C's are supposed to HELP not hinder, and I'm afraid she would have got a tongue-lashing from me if she'd said something like that. Especially as you're so close.

As you know I do it from home so shout if you need any help hun.

Thanx pomette, have to say i enjoy minimins and the threads and people on here more than group,
I know where u all are if i need you :) xx

1lb on for me :(
But I was bad :( so back to it again tomorrow - congrats to all the losers and STSers lol gainers we will have it off next week :)

Had a pretty good week so far, food-wise. Not back to roller derby til next week so the only exercise so far has been walking to/from uni... but that is a good 20 min walk AND I live on a VERY steep hill haha!!

Gonna be tempted yet again this weekend though. A visit from my boyrfriend's dad&partner and then a visit to his brother's with a halloween party thrown in...Hoping I have the strength to get through it, resist all things unholy and have a loss on Monday!!

half a pound on this week, to be honest I expected more of a gain so quite happy with that.

Just oversynned every singel day last week and over hex b'd so I know where I went wrong

Back on it now, green day today so I can have extra hex's and only planning one day not 100% so lets see what happens.

I have to confess. Had such a rubbish day in work and got KFC on the way home. Large boneless banquet for 1. Felt so guilty just did a 20 min job and 30 min step. Oh well . Need to be good all weekend now and extra excercise.

Hev & Bev - shoot me down if you like, but I've just had a thought about new people wanting to join the challenge. I know you've been refusing to take new people on this challenge and I fully agree with and understand your reasons.

So, why not accept newcomers, but just tell them that they can join the group, but that unfortunately they can't be included on the update board as it is just too much admin work for you? Then they can benefit from all the fab support and banter, whilst keeping their own tally of how they're doing.

Otherwise, the alternative is to put something in the title to say the group is closed to newcomers. After all, this thread already runs to several pages and I expect most potential newbies won't read all the earlier posts and realise the group is closed. As the weeks go by there are bound to be many more requests to join. What do you think?

Ha that makes sense now as Bev really did do well this week!!! If you click on your or another person's name, it gives you the option to 'find more posts by....'!! X[/QUOTE]
Ooh thank you so much. And well done to Bev too(You will lose that 1/2 this week I am sure,. I am sorry, I seem to have had a busy (or really tired) sort of week and have not said my "congrats", or posted much at all. My sis reckons, as I have several combinating factors,so,to go for a test for a underactive thyroid..(plus the flipping meno-thingy)She too has an underactive thyroid. Does anyone know whether it is inherent please ?? Or is it just an excuse?? :sigh: However great news for all that have lost

Hev & Bev - shoot me down if you like, but I've just had a thought about new people wanting to join the challenge. I know you've been refusing to take new people on this challenge and I fully agree with and understand your reasons.

So, why not accept newcomers, but just tell them that they can join the group, but that unfortunately they can't be included on the update board as it is just too much admin work for you? Then they can benefit from all the fab support and banter, whilst keeping their own tally of how they're doing.

Otherwise, the alternative is to put something in the title to say the group is closed to newcomers. After all, this thread already runs to several pages and I expect most potential newbies won't read all the earlier posts and realise the group is closed. As the weeks go by there are bound to be many more requests to join. What do you think?

Hey Froggie!! Hope you're OK! Well I have absolutely no objection whatsoever to people joining in the banter, gossip and support- the more the merrier from that point of view I say! I HATE turning people away as I don't really feel it's my right, in a 'who do I think I am' kind of way!! But it really is difficult keeping up with all the updates AND joining in with the chat whilst working shifts so we felt we were really turning it into a chore/big workload as the numbers were reaching 60! Let's see what Bev says! I know what you mean about putting something about it being 'closed' or 'full' in the title, but I don't want to come accross as arrogant or too serious! XXXXXXXX

Ha that makes sense now as Bev really did do well this week!!! If you click on your or another person's name, it gives you the option to 'find more posts by....'!! X
Ooh thank you so much. And well done to Bev too(You will lose that 1/2 this week I am sure,. I am sorry, I seem to have had a busy (or really tired) sort of week and have not said my "congrats", or posted much at all. My sis reckons, as I have several combinating factors,so,to go for a test for a underactive thyroid..(plus the flipping meno-thingy)She too has an underactive thyroid. Does anyone know whether it is inherent please ?? Or is it just an excuse?? :sigh: However great news for all that have lost[/QUOTE]

Hi hun, well it's certainly worth getting your thyroid function checked out, especially if you're symptomatic! At least you'll know either way and get treatment if you need it! I haven't done as much commenting as I'd like either! Can't wait for a decent run of days off!!X:D

Hevs - Leapfrog's idea is good! But how on earth do we phrase it? And what do we put in the title?

Brain too addled after a 3 hour meeting so will sleep on it and lets chat by PM tomorrow. That is if you don't mind thinking about this on your only day off!
:bighug:chica for a good rest.

Can i pre-book a seat on the next challenge before it fills up lol!!!

Mind you im hoping that my next callenge is to maintain my target weight!!! I'm really hoping i can get there by christmas........ It'd be the second best prezzie ever ( 1st being a boob job now!!!!!) :D xx

Back