Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Been really good today, havent spent all my syns either! Had lots of fruit, veg and fish!!!

Ok u got me whats 777 all about then??? :) x

7 syns
7 speed foods
7 days

right peeps im off to the sunshine, i shall return in 2 weeks a bronzed goddess who will no doubt be reporting in a humongous gain, then you all have permission to shout at me to get rid of it

laters x

Hope everyone is getting on ok this week now I'm back at work in my routine I'm not doing bad :) but weekend does loom ....

I am so pleased to report my loss this week. It's only 300g (or 0.661 lbs to be precise) but every little counts! The best thing is that it takes me below 10 stone for the first time in nearly 15 years. It's only just under 10 stone at 139.992 lbs so I have left my stats rounded up to 140 lbs.

It's probably easier for Hev & Bev to put me down for half a pound loss with 8.5 to go.

Good luck everyone still to weigh this week and have a great weekend everyone.

Hi, I re joined at a class last night and to my shock and horror I weigh more on class scales!!!!!!:cry:than my own. So I have more to lose in the long run:argh:.I will still stick to my new goal of 14lbs by XMAS:xmastree: I have got up this morning with a new lease of life, again{:8855:}.I will still record my weight loss on a monday.
Have a good weekend xx

ps have updated my stats.

Last edited:
Pommette said:
Hevs - Leapfrog's idea is good! But how on earth do we phrase it? And what do we put in the title?

Brain too addled after a 3 hour meeting so will sleep on it and lets chat by PM tomorrow. That is if you don't mind thinking about this on your only day off!
:bighug:chica for a good rest.

If you ladies want a hand doing stats I'm here.....

I could take on just doing the newcomers. Or I could take a split of what you already have. I do love a spreadsheet!!! :)

right peeps im off to the sunshine, i shall return in 2 weeks a bronzed goddess who will no doubt be reporting in a humongous gain, then you all have permission to shout at me to get rid of it

laters x
Have a lovely holiday ninnins and just try to envisage all these that you will get on your return. :whoopass: . . . :asskick:
They may just keep you away from too many syns! :8855:

Last edited:
I am so pleased to report my loss this week. It's only 300g (or 0.661 lbs to be precise) but every little counts! The best thing is that it takes me below 10 stone for the first time in nearly 15 years. It's only just under 10 stone at 139.992 lbs so I have left my stats rounded up to 140 lbs.

It's probably easier for Hev & Bev to put me down for half a pound loss with 8.5 to go.

Good luck everyone still to weigh this week and have a great weekend everyone.
Yay Leapfrog - in the 9's!!!:happy036:

It's pesky weighing in kg ain't it? I snook into the 11's last week by a tiny amount too! I so agree - every single, tiny, little bit DEFINITELY counts!

Last edited:
I weigh in soon! I really want a loss this week... I think it's because if I lose a pound I'll get my 4 1/2 stone, or if I lose 1.5 pounds I'll finally get into the 10-stone bracket. Knowing my luck, I'll lose half a pound! :D

Oh well, if I didn't do enough to counteract the cheesecake I ate earlier this week, there's always next week.

Well done to the losers, and commiserations to the gainers!

Good luck who_la_hoop - I'll keep everything crossed that you get both the shineys.

Thank you, both! Fingers crossed! (If I breathe out before I step on the scales, will that help? :D)

Hi folks, just a reminder that 8 people still haven't posted any results from the beginning of the challenge (unless I've missed them!!) Ellebear is accounted for as we know she's on honeymoon, so that leaves 7:

Emily1988
Liannemc
Mama mia
MrsJH
Supercharliee
Suzienoz
Zilla

Thanks ladies!XX
OOPS Sorry me too ,can we put it down to night duty( I have been off radar) well its 1/2 lb off for me, by the skin of my teeth I have to fess up, had been so bold! struggling a bit so far this wk too, is it something in the air.....:break_diet:

leis01 said:
OOPS Sorry me too ,can we put it down to night duty( I have been off radar) well its 1/2 lb off for me, by the skin of my teeth I have to fess up, had been so bold! struggling a bit so far this wk too, is it something in the air.....:break_diet:

Noo its ok hun, you're not guilty! You did post for week 1! Well done on this week's 1/2 lb! Every little helps! XxX

Thank you for the good luck wishes, folks - they worked!!! 3.5 pounds off! :eek::D:D

So I got my 4.5 stone award, and I'm now 10 stone 11.5 - OMG, I am so pleased! Only 1.5 pounds until I'm a healthy BMI!!!

*dances like a loon*

Just goes to show that even if you have a few meals off plan, if you're a SW angel for the rest of the week it's possible to pull it back :)

ETA: I just noticed I got my club 35 as well! Woo!

Thank you, both! Fingers crossed! (If I breathe out before I step on the scales, will that help? :D)
Being a bit serious here, (for a change) and this is my theory only, I find being conciously relaxed when getting weighed really helps...(as does holding onto the sink while weighing at home..lol,) but good luck who_ la hoop

Back