Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Thank you for the good luck wishes, folks - they worked!!! 3.5 pounds off! :eek::D:D

So I got my 4.5 stone award, and I'm now 10 stone 11.5 - OMG, I am so pleased! Only 1.5 pounds until I'm a healthy BMI!!!

*dances like a loon*

Just goes to show that even if you have a few meals off plan, if you're a SW angel for the rest of the week it's possible to pull it back :)

ETA: I just noticed I got my club 35 as well! Woo!

Congrats to all you losers! And an extra special well done to you Who-la for your great loss and acheiving several goals all at once!!!XXX

Does being constantly terrified help you burn calories? Just saw paranormal activity 3 and I now need sectioning!

Aesir - I just hide behind the cushions so don't get frightened and burn the calories :8855:

hmmmm.....I have a dilemma......

my usual WI day is sunday morning, BUT I am having a halloween party tonight, and although the soup will be syn-free the alcohol was going to be flexi-synned. I have had a pretty shoddy week this week in all honesty (although in my defense I can honestly say I did the best with the circumstances!), but I've had a sneaky peek on the scales and have lost 1/2lb through some MIRACLE! sooooo....I don't know whether to take that as the reading and keep it positive...or whether to wait until tomorrow morning and weigh again and accept there may be damage....obv. there will be a lot of dancing body magic tonight but I doubt it will make a difference..... :sign0163:

I think next week I am def. gonna have a go at the 777.....think I will need it!

xxxx

I say weigh as normal. I always weigh less after drinking through dehydration so make sure you have a good week if this is the case.

When i started tweaking weigh times and days it threw me off course lol

aesir22 said:
Does being constantly terrified help you burn calories? Just saw paranormal activity 3 and I now need sectioning!

Lol, hug to you and do you want to borrow a cuddly toy to protect you - hehe

gonnabesmall - don't be down chica. You had such a good loss last week. Maybe you body is just rebelling a bit. And you are so close to target !!!

When I've had a really good week I often put on the next week. Don't know why as I try not to eat any differently.

What I normally do is add them together and average them for the 2 weeks. :) Makes me feel a lot less blue.

Yay arctic_blonde_not_grey - your body obviously likes October!

Hello sorry I haven't been on this week we have been decorating so been crazy busy. Food wise has been bad mostly had take aways within syns but still bad. so I'm starting a fresh from tomorrow. 1pound loss for me :) 6pounds to go!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Or maybe it likes the fact that I'm not trying to drink my own body weight in alcohol each weekend! :eek:

Just next Friday and the office xmas party to get through before the end of this challenge!
Good heavens - I'd forgotten the stress of office xmas parties (& the level of alcohol consumption that is obligatory). I haven't been to one since 2005!

Has had a great afternoon at her niece's n nephews party 18 & 1 my sister In law is brave lol :)
Brave? No - mad methinks :8855:

Last edited:
aaw i stayed the bloody same,bit disheartened really

I know it's frustrating but 1lb to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so close! Just keep going this week and you will so get that Target next week you'll be jumping for joy and any gains and STS you've had throughout your journey will feel so insignificant!!!XXXXXXXXXXXX:D

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Nice surprise in the post this morning...

SOTM! :D:D

Couldn't stay to group on Thursday, half term & feeding at the zoo, so did a weigh and run.

Funny thing is I got SOTM for October last year as well! :eek::D

It's quite fitting then that the post has a calendar theme, albeit an advent one!

I had a couple of calendar girls style calendar's from Exeter chiefs, Mr October on the first one was lovely, I didn't stare at you for a whole month did I? lol

MrsJH said:
Hello sorry I haven't been on this week we have been decorating so been crazy busy. Food wise has been bad mostly had take aways within syns but still bad. so I'm starting a fresh from tomorrow. 1pound loss for me :) 6pounds to go!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's amazing, still losing weight, decorating and having take aways is wonderful - well done.

Went out Friday to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, went with a few friends who such good fun, syns planned and everything, ate before going out so all set...... I didn't plan on my hubby's antics. He bought me doubles at first, then a few friends later in the night bought a round of yayger bombs, I know that's not how its spelt but couldn't be bothered looking up the correct spelling lol. Hmmm, we had three - yikes!

Got home at 4 after a chicken kebab, it's the first time there has been peer pressure to eat and it was medically a good idea to help my body from the shock of alcohol.

I was hoping to have lost 41/2lb by tomorrow morning on a sneaky little wi for my birthday, hmm not sure if I want to now lol!

The worrying thing is that I got up in the morning feeling no I'll effects other than a lack of sleep x

Back