Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Went out Friday to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, went with a few friends who such good fun, syns planned and everything, ate before going out so all set...... I didn't plan on my hubby's antics. He bought me doubles at first, then a few friends later in the night bought a round of yayger bombs, I know that's not how its spelt but couldn't be bothered looking up the correct spelling lol. Hmmm, we had three - yikes!

Got home at 4 after a chicken kebab, it's the first time there has been peer pressure to eat and it was medically a good idea to help my body from the shock of alcohol.

I was hoping to have lost 41/2lb by tomorrow morning on a sneaky little wi for my birthday, hmm not sure if I want to now lol!

The worrying thing is that I got up in the morning feeling no I'll effects other than a lack of sleep x
Fingers crossed for your wi... oh the pressure!!!:D bet you felt great this year for your birthday though, you weight loss is brilliant, just scrub the kebab from your mind , Im surprised all those doubles didnt help you with that lol :):)

Trango said:
Went out Friday to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, went with a few friends who such good fun, syns planned and everything, ate before going out so all set...... I didn't plan on my hubby's antics. He bought me doubles at first, then a few friends later in the night bought a round of yayger bombs, I know that's not how its spelt but couldn't be bothered looking up the correct spelling lol. Hmmm, we had three - yikes!

Got home at 4 after a chicken kebab, it's the first time there has been peer pressure to eat and it was medically a good idea to help my body from the shock of alcohol.

I was hoping to have lost 41/2lb by tomorrow morning on a sneaky little wi for my birthday, hmm not sure if I want to now lol!

The worrying thing is that I got up in the morning feeling no I'll effects other than a lack of sleep x

Hi Trango my Exeter lady! Happy Birthday! Hope your head is feeling better!! Wow, 4.5 loss is a massive loss to aim for anyway so even with the Bday celebration food and Jaager bombers I'm sure you'll still get a decent loss! I didnt realise losing on Birthday week was even legal!! Where in Ex did u go to celebr8? X

Happy birthday, Trango!

Oooh, I had a friend round last night to celebrate halloween... we were good as gold when it came to food, but can't say the same about the alcohol, lol. Quite a lot of rum and diet coke slipped down our throats :D I will have to be a good girl for the rest of the week to make up for it!

Just got back from the Great South Run, very pleased with myself! Unofficially 1 hr 35 mins!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Blumin' 'eck. I'm not surprised you're pleased with yourself.
That's a really good time. Well done you!

who_la_hoop said:
Thank you for the good luck wishes, folks - they worked!!! 3.5 pounds off! :eek::D:D

So I got my 4.5 stone award, and I'm now 10 stone 11.5 - OMG, I am so pleased! Only 1.5 pounds until I'm a healthy BMI!!!

*dances like a loon*

Just goes to show that even if you have a few meals off plan, if you're a SW angel for the rest of the week it's possible to pull it back :)

ETA: I just noticed I got my club 35 as well! Woo!

That's brill, well done you

Sts for me this week. That's ok though as I was expecting a gain. Been away and had no control of food. Back in control now ready for a loss nxt week.

I have some writing work to do - which means sitting in and flicking the tv on in the background. Actually, I should have done it by now but I keep putting it off by finding far more important things to do in teh fridge

I asked this on another thread,so ignore me if you have read it before?? I am just wondering has anybody here done the scan bran challenge thing, I have read a little about it around this site.. is it beneficial for a good weight loss week or does it bloat...??:confused::confused::confused:

Lots of peeps results missing this week so I'll hang on until tomorrow in the hope that a few more WI.

Hope you all had a good weekend - night folks, speak tomorrow.

Hello all. sorry for the late one from me.. Wayhay! An actual loss, for once...(but it doesn't half make one feel better!)
Reporting in at 64.4 Pommette. BUT, we have friends here now, whom want to go to the 'pig farm', for suckling pig...That is on Wednesday, plus, want us to 'do Chinese' next Sunday.. I am not doing the both,(albeit reasonably priced..there is a taxi on top of the price of the food...€10) I work too, on Wed, Thur Fri & Sat...Hmm!..What to do??

Hope you all had a good weekend - night folks, speak tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you are actually going to go to sleep?? BTW, Mercadona, sell, in their beauty dept, near the feet and finger stuff, a natural product to aid your sleep along with relaxing you. It comes in (an awful smelling) capsule form and is called 'Bienstar Natural, Valeriana' (A bit of valium one suspects) But hey! Pommette, they do the trick for me, when I awake at 5-6am in the morning.. And they are not addictive.. Try them and if you do....good luck..O' Suerte

Nah - still not asleep!
Valeriana's full name is Valeriana officinalis - or Valerian Root in English. It is used for sleep problems as well as Hysteria!!!!!
Laugh, me? I wouldn't dare!

Back