Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Guys thanks so much for all the birthday messages, obviously I must be excited as I am awake at a stupid time lol. Funcurls, we started at the imperial, ended up at mama stones which has live music, so lots of dancing : D oh yes and did the obligatory rococos! No headache at all so aa here I come lol!

The weekend got even better as my rugby team I manage had a really tough game but played the best ever and continue their unbeaten run - oh yes! This was following on from Luke's match yesterday against the team he split his eye and got knocked out, he got his own back and scored a try to seal a 10 nil win :)

Scan bran challenge, I did my own version of this but tbh even though I did all the cakes and made them just about manageable, didn't really get any huge benefit - hope that helps x

well 2lb off for me ,thats only being 100% on plan since Thursday:party0049:, long may it continue!!:)

Have good week one and all:grouphugg:

Just been spoilt with an indulgent bowl of - check this out, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, blueberries and apple covered with ml yoghurt, wow I love birthdays and my hubby even more :D

Guys thanks so much for all the birthday messages, obviously I must be excited as I am awake at a stupid time lol. Funcurls, we started at the imperial, ended up at mama stones which has live music, so lots of dancing : D oh yes and did the obligatory rococos! No headache at all so aa here I come lol!

The weekend got even better as my rugby team I manage had a really tough game but played the best ever and continue their unbeaten run - oh yes! This was following on from Luke's match yesterday against the team he split his eye and got knocked out, he got his own back and scored a try to seal a 10 nil win :)

Scan bran challenge, I did my own version of this but tbh even though I did all the cakes and made them just about manageable, didn't really get any huge benefit - hope that helps x
Thanks for the scan bran info:confused::confused:, must say its certainly not the easiest thing to eat, but not totally hideous . You seemed to have a good weekend, pleased b,day went well. I am going to halloween party tonight, hope I will behave myself! I have been good overall this week with alot of walking:D dont want to blow it all before wi ( wednesday).. :rolleyes:

Trango said:
Just been spoilt with an indulgent bowl of - check this out, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, blueberries and apple covered with ml yoghurt, wow I love birthdays and my hubby even more :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,@-}--

Well done to all you losers so far!!! Sts and gainies, i have been there, it does come off eventually :)

I think ive hit 'the wall' keep doing what im doing but ive slowed right down, only 6lb to target aswell!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions for a bit of a boost losswise??? :( xxx

I was reading alot last night about the "fish week challenge" that had alot of big losses- (not everyone tho) I think basically you eat fish at each mealtime... might give it ago after wednesday.. ! what about exercise do you do any ? maybe you could jiggle it around, good luck trying , 6lb is sooo close, well done:)

Powla said:
Hello all. sorry for the late one from me.. Wayhay! An actual loss, for once...(but it doesn't half make one feel better!)
Reporting in at 64.4 Pommette. BUT, we have friends here now, whom want to go to the 'pig farm', for suckling pig...That is on Wednesday, plus, want us to 'do Chinese' next Sunday.. I am not doing the both,(albeit reasonably priced..there is a taxi on top of the price of the food...€10) I work too, on Wed, Thur Fri & Sat...Hmm!..What to do??

Hi Powla, well done on the loss, but how much was the actual loss so I can update you? X

Trango said:

Glad you enjoyed! The Imperial is special to me because everyone met there the night before my wedding 10 yrs ago! My parents also had their wedding reception there in 1972 but needless to say that was long before the days of Wetherspoons!!x

Hi Powla, well done on the loss, but how much was the actual loss so I can update you? X
Hi Hevs - 0.2 Kg so we'll call it 1/2 lb.

I think ive hit 'the wall' keep doing what im doing but ive slowed right down, only 6lb to target aswell!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions for a bit of a boost losswise??? :( xxx
You an me both chica.

I've gained 1 lb this week - but that puts me back at a ½ lb OVER 12 st. Grrrrrr and now back a 1½ lbs from target.

So I'm going to be angelic this week and really try for a totally 100% week. I've been slipping recently and sneaking in the odd snack which is something I can't do if I want to lose weight. Nothing "bad" - I've discovered Alpen Lights! I only found them a while back when on one of my infrequent visits to Iceland (can't get them anywhere else here). The odd small glass of milky coffee has also crept in. Now this isn't a problem most days as I don't drink enough milk at the best of times but on others it probably means I've been over on my HexA.

Being a trortoise loser is a reet pain up the **** at times! So back to weighing and measuring EVERYTHING and NO SNACKS!!

images
TRANGO
Nice Hubby for doing your breakfast!

Sounds like you had a fabby Birthday Trango, many happy returns!! and congratulations to your rugby team!!!

STS this week guys, sorry for the late update, got a bit sidetracked afte WI yesterday!! Really happy with this as it's been such a bad week on all fronts. Now to get my head back in the game!!! this week seemed to go really quick actually, last week I was naughty and kept hopping on the scales and it seemed forever until WI, this week I hid the scales and was like "Oh, wow, it's saturday night....I'm weighing tomorrow....eeek!"

congrats to everyone for making it through another week, no matter what your result! :D

xxx

So pleased to report a 4lb loss this week!! I managed to resist the many, many temptations - mainly those of the Halloween party on Saturday night which had a mountain of sweets and savoury nibbles. Also went out for dinner with my boyfriend and his family at the weekend. Chinese. Nightmare!! I opted for the chicken breast in lemon sauce (managed to get the sauce separately!) with a side of egg noodles. Hopefully it won't come back to haunt me haha.

Glad you had a good birthday Trango :) & well done to arctic_blonde_not_grey on the fab result at the run!!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday so far! I'm off to update my stats, woohoo!

Hiya Peeps - here are the results of the week 2 jury. The figures are up to Sunday WIs so exclude any for today. [Week 2 colour]
Please shout if you think we have anything wrong!

acc- To lose 10 lbs (-4 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Aesir22- To lose 21 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 17.5 lbs to go).
arctic blonde not grey- To lose 21 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 18 lbs to go).
catmonkey- To lose 21 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 17.5 lbs to go).
Ellebear- To lose ...lbs (0 lbs lost ~ ... lbs to go).
*** To set target when back from honeymoon!!
Emily1988- To lose 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go).
Emma3662- To lose 20 lbs (-3 lbs lost ~ 23 lbs to go).
Emmey1- To lose 24 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 18.5 lbs to go).
Funcurls- To lose 11.5 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go).
Geordiegirl1892- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Gonnabesmall- To lose 7 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go).
GrannieAnnie- To lose 6 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go).
Hannah- To lose 21.5 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
Helenlee2307- To lose 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Jaylou- To lose 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
jelly bean639- To lose 21 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 18.5 lbs to go).
Jocookie- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Kerryathome- To lose 11 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
Kitkat2011- To lose 20 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 20.5 lbs to go).
Krupskaya- To lose 12 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
K.T- To lose 14 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
Lady_ Amalthea- To lose 15 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Leapfrog- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Leia247- To lose 15.5 lbs 1.5 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
leis01- To lose 10 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
Liannemc- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
littlemeercat- To lose 18 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
lmb13- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Mama Mia- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Max&GabrielsMum- To lose 12 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Meow^..^- To lose 20 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 20.5 lbs to go).
Millo- To lose 10 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
Minus3.5- To lose 9.5 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
MissBeee- To lose 12 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
MissGaga- To lose 10 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
MrsJH- To lose 7 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go).
MsMuppet- To lose 15 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Ninnins- To lose 11.5 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
now-or-never- To lose 20 lbs (13 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Poison Ivy- To lose 20 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go).
Polyanna- To lose 20 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 16 lbs to go).
Pommette- To lose 2 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 0.5 lbs to go).
Powla- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Punk_Pixie- To lose 18 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 19 lbs to go).
Shoeaholic- To lose 14 lbs (-0.3 lbs lost ~ 14.3 lbs to go).
Stitchy- To lose 10 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Supercharliee- To lose 24 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
Suzienoz- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Taniau- To lose 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go).
Tiatiara- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Toni-Marie- To lose 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
Trango- To lose 7.5 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go).
Trefoil- To lose 14 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Vitology- To lose 14 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 11.5 lbs to go).
Walter Bishop- To lose 11 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
WhatLiesWithin...- To lose 14 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
wholahoop- To lose 20 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Zilla- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).

49842-albums3274-picture19992.jpg
goes to now-or-never with a mammoth 7.5 lbs loss.

Last edited:
Back