Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

49842-albums3274-picture19992.jpg
goes to now-or-never with a mammoth 7.5 lbs loss.

Congrats!

Hello folks!

Had a pretty good week so far even if I did go a bit off track at the weekend.

Son`s OH had her 30th birthday (Can`t remember mine!:)) so had a flexi syn day on Saturday.

Trouble is I haven`t a clue how many syns I got through, so I`ll draw a line in the sand and start again. Homemade chilli & rice, sarnies, sausage rolls & birthday cake. You get the picture?....

Somehow I don`t think I`ll make target this week!!:D

Hello all
Happy to report in with a 5lb loss this week! Yipeee! Also means I get my 3 stone shiny. Good luck to lose left to weigh. We CAN do this!

Pix x

Big Happy Halloween to everyone - Aren't we all doing well - there are some great losses here. Im looking forward to the Trick and Treaters coming tonight - the house is all done up.

I won't be TRICKED in to any of those TREATS today though! Hope we get plenty of them as I really don't want to have to look at all those lovely treats for much longer!! :17729:

Skirts a bit looser today, I think I may need a trying on session! A whole "old" wardrobe awaits me!! Back in the size 12's me thinks! :wow:

Happy Birthday to Trango! Have a great day! Hubby sounds a smasher!! :birthday:

Well done to all you losers so far!!! Sts and gainies, i have been there, it does come off eventually :)

I think ive hit 'the wall' keep doing what im doing but ive slowed right down, only 6lb to target aswell!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions for a bit of a boost losswise??? :( xxx

Hi
Someone advised me a grapefruit a day. Whilst I haven't been having one each day just half and my scales aren't working I have been having 1/2 a day and my clothes are feeling a little looser!
Its WI Wednesday so we will see if the grapefruit challenge has worked for me then!
Don't give in :17729:

evening ladies and gents :)

well, i'm afraid i'm checking in with a GAIN this week !! 3lbs to be exact :eek: ... and no excuses ! i went right off plan for a few days while i was having the period from hell and i ate anything i could get my hands on ! chocolates, cheese, crisps, pasties, chips, the lot ! so now i'm back where i started (except for 0.6kg that i'd lost before the challenge LOL) and am going to have to try MUCH harder this week ....same old, same old :whistle:

well done to all the losers and good luck for those who are yet to weigh in this week :D xx

MissBeee said:
Hi
Someone advised me a grapefruit a day. Whilst I haven't been having one each day just half and my scales aren't working I have been having 1/2 a day and my clothes are feeling a little looser!
Its WI Wednesday so we will see if the grapefruit challenge has worked for me then!
Don't give in :17729:

I loooove grapefruit i have one a day sometimes two, plenty of s or ss superfree aswell, think im slightly bunged aswell ( blush ) which does not help at all!!!

Am now seriously considering which limb to lop off!!!!

Though will have to wait a while as i can feel another grapefruit coming on!!!! :)

Just a big thankyou to you all for my lovely birthday wishes, today has been wonderful from start to finish.

Have been out for a family meal and had fillet of sea bream coated in cous cous on a bed of boiled rice served with vegetables, quite saintly lol :)

Well done Monday weighers! Wow Punk_Pixie 5lb is some loss!!!! I'm reporting in with a 1.5 lb loss! Although I'm glad it's a loss, I feel slightly deflated that it wasn't more due to my 3.5 lb gain last week, but Rome wasn't built in a day and I'm getting closer to being back at my original Target and feeling positive about doing so and then working towards my new Target!! It's all good!!XXX

Sorry not been on been really poorly since Saturday night :( I am also upset to report a gain of 4 lb :( cry I wonder am I doing it wrong
I have just eaten what I could this weekend and must admit it wasn't healthy food well fresh start today n hope for a loss next week x

Sorry not been on been really poorly since Saturday night :( I am also upset to report a gain of 4 lb :( cry I wonder am I doing it wrong
I have just eaten what I could this weekend and must admit it wasn't healthy food well fresh start today n hope for a loss next week x

so sorry to hear you haven't been well hun x :bighug::bighug:

As long as you have drawn a line under it and move on to another new day, you will be fine. It's always disappointing to have a gain but hang on in there and you will get that off in no time x

Trango said:
so sorry to hear you haven't been well hun x :bighug::bighug:

As long as you have drawn a line under it and move on to another new day, you will be fine. It's always disappointing to have a gain but hang on in there and you will get that off in no time x

Ah thank you :)

Back