Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

shoeahollic said:
Sorry not been on been really poorly since Saturday night :( I am also upset to report a gain of 4 lb :( cry I wonder am I doing it wrong
I have just eaten what I could this weekend and must admit it wasn't healthy food well fresh start today n hope for a loss next week x

I second what Trango says! Both being poorly and not eating enough can actually lead to a gain! When you get back into eating properly again you'll soon see that come off and you'll be smiling next week! Don't let it throw you - this is not about one week! XxX

Sorry not been on been really poorly since Saturday night :( I am also upset to report a gain of 4 lb :( cry I wonder am I doing it wrong
I have just eaten what I could this weekend and must admit it wasn't healthy food well fresh start today n hope for a loss next week x

Ahhh - start again. I would re-read the books and get back on the SW web site for some inspiration.

I wrote a list the other day of SuperSpeed foods and Speed foods to keep in my purse. I often wonder what to make for tea and thought if I had the list in my purse its always to hand whilst sat at work or in the car or sat outside one of the children's various after school activities to peruse and make the best decision! Writing it all down has also implanted it a little bit more in to my brain! Hope that it helps you too.
x

thats a great idea missbeee might have to copy you xx

thats a great idea missbeee might have to copy you xx

Go for it - oh and I have been having 1/2 a grapefruit a day this week as I read that somewhere else on here too!

I lost 2.5 last week so I don't expect a big loss this week so we will see if my tips have helped myself!!!

Weigh in on Wednesday ;)

Howdy folks - some more good losses coming in again this week - so well done you losers.

Gainers - join me in having a good week on superfree. I'm having free green veggie soup, fruit & yoghurt for lunch to give my system a kick.

MissBeee - I think there are going to be quite a few of us with lists in our purses from today. That is SUCH a good idea. Thank you!

hey gang - can i set mini target on Thursday once i have officially weigh in after my honeymoon/wedding ginormous gain? xxx

I`m having a fish and grapefruit week as I`ve heard both produce great losses (but not on the same plate!)

Had grapefruit and yogurt for brekkie, gonna have jacket potato with tuna & fromage frais for lunch.

Just need a few more ideas!!

hey gang - can i set mini target on Thursday once i have officially weigh in after my honeymoon/wedding ginormous gain? xxx

Welcome Back Mrs - hope that you had a super wedding and a great honeymoon! x

You are all very welcome!

I don't weigh in until tomorrow but I feel huge this week so expecting a gain.

Think I may join the grapefruit ladies. Also hunting for a superspeed soup recipe that has no onions (I'm allergic). Do you all just buy a load of superspeed stuff and bung it in the pot?

I really should brush up on my superspeeds as my fruits of choice (strawberries, raspberries and blackberries) are now out of season so getting expensive.

Good luck Tuesday weighers!!

ZoeX

I'm the same with superfree foods - I adore strawberries but my purse is def gonna be feeling the pinch now. May need to explore some more :)

Good Afternoon all. Wi last night 1lb off ! Happy days :)

For the ladies who are already missing summer fruit have you tried the frozen summer fruit. Not as cheap or as nice but it is an extra option.

Just need a few more ideas!!
Two of my Fish Recipes are here:

TROUT

SALMON

Plus one that I haven't tried but looks yummy is here
SMOKED HADDOCK

Try a paella or fish risotto - Valenciano Paella recipe here
PAELLA
Just miss out the chicken and chorizo and replace with mussels, calamare and fresh tuna chopped into chunks to make Paella de Marisco.

TERIYAKI SALMON - (Brit Mum's Food Blog is fantastic for SW Recipes)

I also have a seafood pasta dish if you want the recipe let me know and I'll post it.

There are lots of fishy recipes in the SW Recipes Section
Slimming World Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Last edited:
Superfree fruit - melon, melon and more melon. The Spanish melon season is on and they are exported to the UK so you should be able to get them at a reasonable price.

Pommette - thanks for the fish recipes - we eat lots of fish in our house so going to be trying these out this week!! x

Someone advised me a grapefruit a day. Whilst I haven't been having one each day just half and my scales aren't working I have been having 1/2 a day and my clothes are feeling a little looser!
Its WI Wednesday so we will see if the grapefruit challenge has worked for me then! Oooh! Let us know how you get on please.
Don't give in :17729:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the fish recipes Pommette!

Gonna give them a go. OH says he doesn`t like fish think thats cos I only bake it now that i`m on SW. The chippie is out of bounds!!

Back