Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

hey gang - can i set mini target on Thursday once i have officially weigh in after my honeymoon/wedding ginormous gain? xxx

The Gin-normous comment didn't go unnoticed Ellebear lol, but hey! (hopefully) you only have one honeymoon and if you can;t have an odd drink then, when can you? I hope you had a fab time(where was it you went again?)

Welcome back,anyway. What a great attitude x
:D

Powla said:
The Gin-normous comment didn't go unnoticed Ellebear lol, but hey! (hopefully) you only have one honeymoon and if you can;t have an odd drink then, when can you? I hope you had a fab time(where was it you went again?)
Welcome back,anyway. What a great attitude x :D

Weighed in today sts need to motivate going to be an angel from tom x

I'll def be trying some of those fish recipes... never really been that adventurous with fish. In fact, apart from tuna it's hardly in my diet but these recipes sound so yummy!

Lol did shed loads of kettlebell. More strength training than cardio! And probs had a few too many syns, nothing excessive. A small loss would have been nice but plenty of time yet :D

Didn't update last week Gained 1.5lbs
This week lost 1lb

So Gained 0.5lbs since starting!!

Hi Hannah, I make that a STS since starting because you lost 0.5 in the very first week! So not as bad as you thought and still a good few weeks to be ultra good!!!XXX:D

I've now added the Seafood Pasta dish into the recipes section

Last edited:
Such a hard week with essay writing! Within syns so hope I've lost if it's just a little bit!!!!

Ruth
X

Lost 5 lbs this week! (helped by having a stomach bug for a couple of days).

Really pleased as I had been stuck for weeks and now only need to lose 3 lbs to have lost the 3 stone, so it all feels doable again.

Hi all can i join this group i started back on sw 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far. And with 8 weighs till christmas id like to lose another 16lbs.So if youll have me id be gratefull everyone seems very freindly and supportive :)

Well it's wi for me tonite my scales say 1lb gain ffs!!!

Weigh in for me too and no battery in home scales so no idea but I feel like I have lost? We will see tonight!

Lost 5 lbs this week! (helped by having a stomach bug for a couple of days).

Really pleased as I had been stuck for weeks and now only need to lose 3 lbs to have lost the 3 stone, so it all feels doable again.

Thats really good "needwillpower" I think not!!!! Ha ha

If I am ill I use it as an excuse to eat more!!!

Hi all can i join this group i started back on sw 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far. And with 8 weighs till christmas id like to lose another 16lbs.So if youll have me id be gratefull everyone seems very freindly and supportive :)
Hi Saunders - I'm really sorry but we stopped admitting new joiners at the end of week 1. Funcurls and I do all the updating and with almost 60 people on the challenge we felt we just couln't cope with any more.
I think there is another challenge in the TEAMS section that started on 1st Nov as an 8 week run to Xmas so I'd have a look there.
I'm really sorry - and I hope you get those 16 lbs off by Crimbo.

And what do I know about anything? Despite feeling fat since Sunday (as in - my belly is back and I'm walking like a hippo), eating like an absolute machine for all of Sunday, and also pigging a whole barrel of cheesy footballs when I discovered them in the Christmas display at Tesco.

Yes, despite all that I still managed to lose 1lb.

Now I know some of this is likely to carry over to next week - but I am superspeeding my arse off like you've never seen before. I've a bag of grapefruits in the fruit bowl and I have a superspeed soup bubbling away on the hob as we speak.

Only 1 more pound to lose before I can officially declare myself overweight. Lets Do This!!!!

Back