Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

images
TO YOU MISSBEEE

And well done on the loss. Enjoy ther cake & vino but get back in the zone tomorrow and you never know you may still have a loss next week.

MissBeee said:
I am ecstatic to report 2 1/2lbs off for me!!!! Can't believe it!! Its the grapefruit and the list of superspeed foods in my purse!
It is my birthday today so I shall be having cake and vino so with an incredibly 5lbs off in 2 weeks I shall be happy for a sts next week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Scales are goin out the window!!!

Yes have to agree with the grapefruits!!! Well done on a fantabulous loss!!!! X

I STS this week which I am pleased with. Lots of problems this week - my dad had a stroke and is in hospital and will be for at least another 10 days. Journeys down to Essex for the next few weekends. Everything is rather stressful. I think over the next couple of weeks I need to be as good as I can, but that may not be as good as usual. I know I need to stay on track, as normally I'd binge on chocolate when I'm stressed. I'll let you know how it goes x

-1lbs this week!

Quite a relief as I found out just before WI that the FF yoghurt I've been eating isn't syn free! This has added about 30 syns to my weeks total of 88.5!

Not a happy bunny going to group tonight :(

Made up for it though with the loss and finally claimed my GOLD body magic, I'd decided to wait till after the run last Sunday, as a bit of an incentive.

-1lbs this week!

Quite a relief as I found out just before WI that the FF yoghurt I've been eating isn't syn free! This has added about 30 syns to my weeks total of 88.5!

Made up for it though with the loss and finally claimed my GOLD body magic, I'd decided to wait till after the run last Sunday, as a bit of an incentive.

I did that with ff yoghurt once, the yoo ones, they were lush and creamy though, you really could taste those syns lol.

Well done on your loss and I think you deserved a loss following your run. :D

Congrats on the losses everyone, I wonder how many people will be on grapefruit this week following birthday girls great loss - Happy Birthday Miss Bee and congratulations on the loss xxx

-1lbs this week!

Phew!!! Well done for the loss and also on the fantastic exercise!!X

I STS this week which I am pleased with. Lots of problems this week - my dad had a stroke and is in hospital and will be for at least another 10 days. Journeys down to Essex for the next few weekends. Everything is rather stressful. I think over the next couple of weeks I need to be as good as I can, but that may not be as good as usual. I know I need to stay on track, as normally I'd binge on chocolate when I'm stressed. I'll let you know how it goes x

Sorry you're having such a stressful time and to hear about your poor Dad! I hope he makes a full recovery and isn't left with a deficit from the stroke! :( A STS may be frustrating but it's not bad in the circumstances!!XX

Annie - I think you said you'd had a munchy weekend so a STS is good.

Sounds like me with some Aero Mint Bubbles last night which magically leapt out of the fridge at me! :8855:[/QUOTE]
Sorry to ask this ...but, just why did you buy them in the first place, if you know you maybe tempted? lol I have stopped buying the peanut butter (I still crave it ...and salted nuts after nearly 11 months of quitting the ciggies) but no longer buy it...Never mind, just get a new fridge where stuff actually stays there and doesn't find its way into your mouth
:girlpower:

Ellebear said:
I have gained 9.5lbs....so can I set my target to lose 10lbs please?? Xxx

Of course you can sweetiepie! I think its a great idea to aim to get back to pre-wedding weight by Chrimbo! I bet you'll do it before then but I guess any more will just be a bonus! XxX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Scales are goin out the window!!!

Yes have to agree with the grapefruits!!! Well done on a fantabulous loss!!!! X

Thank you Vitology! Had a 100% day on my birthday too - now that is commitment!! :)

Another STS for me....:mad:

Ahhh - sorry to hear about your Dad. I think it you try and eat proper meals you will be less likely to pick at the chocolate. You can only do your best in the circumstances.

-1lbs this week!

I was eating a Mullerlight FF yogurt the other day and thought that was a bit lumpy but it tasted okay so I ate it ........ and then it dawned ...... it was a MullerRICE!!!! 10 syns or something daft like that it was thats a 1/3 of a bottle of wine to me!! :doh:

2lb off last night... 16lb in total since starting 6lb for my next award..

Well done Toni-Marie that is brill!!

Back