Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

arrgh having a terrrrrible week and it all started with a STS on monday night. too much stuff going on & loadsa rubbish to deal with so i've been awful so far in this challenge! promising myself that ill get back on track sooner rather than later!!

I was really tired and disorganised today, so I managed to forget my kit bag and couldn't go to the gym (where I weigh in), doh. Have been tooooo busy recently. So best to leave me as a STS this week, methinks. I'm due one anyway, lol, given that I've lost more than usual over the past three weeks!

Hi all! I'm delighted to report a loss of 400g - that's 0.882 lbs, don't you know! To simplify things, for Hev & Bev, that makes my loss so far 2lbs with 7 to go. Good luck everyone still to weigh.

Well done on the loss Froggie!! The only thing is (and this is in your favour!!) I make it 2.5lb loss and 6.5lb to go!! I had you down for 0.5lb loss and 8.5lb to go last week!! Hmmm!!!XXX

I actually stood infront of the mirror and gave myself a telling off! I then went on to lose every week for 6 weeks running and reached Target!!! X

Is there video of this, please? I think it will be inspirational for all of us to see

Pommette said:
Sounds like me with some Aero Mint Bubbles last night which magically leapt out of the fridge at me! :8855:
Sorry to ask this ...but, just why did you buy them in the first place, if you know you maybe tempted? lol I have stopped buying the peanut butter (I still crave it ...and salted nuts after nearly 11 months of quitting the ciggies) but no longer buy it...Never mind, just get a new fridge where stuff actually stays there and doesn't find its way into your mouth:girlpower:

I didn't buy them! We never buy chocolate as I actually am not that keen on the stuff. We won them at a quiz night about 5 weeks ago.

Normally hubby is brilliant and eats any trophies we win but he doesn't like minty choccie so there they sat for 5 whole weeks. But I really couldn't resist them at 2am. Will power was asleep at that hour but unfortunately I wasn't!

Hi all! I'm delighted to report a loss of 400g - that's 0.882 lbs, don't you know! To simplify things, for Hev & Bev, that makes my loss so far 2lbs with 7 to go. Good luck everyone still to weigh.

Well done on the loss Froggie!! The only thing is (and this is in your favour!!) I make it 2.5lb loss and 6.5lb to go!! I had you down for 0.5lb loss and 8.5lb to go last week!! Hmmm!!!XXX
Oh dear - I'm losing the will to live.
I also had Froggie with 8.5 to go last week - so if you take 0.9 of that you end up with 7.6 not 7 to go. And a total of 1.4 lost.
HELPppppppppppppppppp

Argh!!!! I thought I was being good all week swapping potatoes for parsips to up the superfree.......and they aren't even superfree. Dammit Daniel, rookie mistake!!!!

Been a bit bad with cooking oil this week...really need to grab some 1-cal spray asap!! Still hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Argh!!!! I thought I was being good all week swapping potatoes for parsips to up the superfree.......and they aren't even superfree. Dammit Daniel, rookie mistake!!!!
Couldn't decided whether to click LIKE or not!!!! :D
N'ere mind Daniel, we've all done daft things like this. Learn and move on!

Mind, I LOVE parsnips. One of the things I truly miss
a) because you can only have them free on green days, which I avoid like the plague as I bloat big time.
b) they are totally cr&p is Spain. They just cannot grow a decent parsnip here. Wrong soil, not enough water and not cold enough! :cry:

I'm going to have to leave this thread I'm afraid!!!!! I can no longer get to SW classes so I'm not attending it anymore!

Thanks for the help and support though so I'll see you all around

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I'm going to have to leave this thread I'm afraid!!!!! I can no longer get to SW classes so I'm not attending it anymore!

Ruth
X

You don't need to be in a class! There's a few who aren't group members xxx

Ruth
X
Ruth - you can carry on on your own you know chica. That's what I do.

Have a think and let us know. But good luck whatever you decide.

Sorry for the confusion girls! I think it's because of the kilos to lbs conversions, so things get rounded up or down IYSWIM. I'm happy to stay with 2 lost, 7 to go. I'll try and simplify it for next week. Hope that doesn't mean a STS lol!
Ha-ha! It's all because you started with 3.7 kg to go which you converted to 9 lbs - and it isn't. It's onjly 8.38 lbs and so if you deduct your last 2 weeks losses you are down to 6.83 lbs to go.

Well I know what I mean!!! Even if I've manage to confuse the pants off you and everyone else!!

Mucked up my day yesterday :sigh:

Intended to have a green day but my poor little brain decided to take the day off!

Weighed my 57g of pork as a hexb which I was allowed. Got the munchies later on and had a wholemeal pitta with philli, cucumber & tomato.

Trouble is I`d had 42g of weetabix crunchy bran for brekkie. AND I`d had a glass of wine (hic!) before I realised what I`d done! :sigh:

Back