Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

GrannieAnnie said:
Mucked up my day yesterday :sigh:

Intended to have a green day but my poor little brain decided to take the day off!

Weighed my 57g of pork as a hexb which I was allowed. Got the munchies later on and had a wholemeal pitta with philli, cucumber & tomato.

Trouble is I`d had 42g of weetabix crunchy bran for brekkie. AND I`d had a glass of wine (hic!) before I realised what I`d done! :sigh:

We all make mistakes hun, don't you worry, maybe as you'd had a glass of wine, your body will forget you had an extra b lol :)

ok ladies and Gents just a flying visti....3lbs on this week, but totally deserved. I have been off the wagon big style. just a crappy few weeks and having to eat work food cos it's free and I'm broke lol. shopping being done tomorrow, head has to go back into gear!

Can I revise my target though? since I'm back up at my original weight I will be happy with 14lbs off for christmas :) xx

Poison Ivy - no probs. Target revised!

And so to me - been cold here and I've been having lots of green days to have some carbs and that's fatal for me.

With the result that I have a gain this week - okay it's only a ¼ lb GAIN which is okay considering I was 1 lb up after a pasta fest on Saturday night. That's 2 gains in a row. Grrrrrrrr

So that leaves me 1¾ lbs from target - almost where I started 4 weeks ago. Even bigger Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello all

I'm reporting in with a sts. I've been really good but * week has started! So I suppose a sts isn't so bad.

Good luck those left to weigh.

S x

Bloody scales are out of battery so had to pop to a friends and use hers earlier...only 1lb off this week. I had a few silly slips, nothing major but my TOTM is due so feeling quite bloated. Maybe have a better loss next week :)

totm has a lot to answer for girls, but hang in there it usually shows the following week if we don't throw the rattle out of the pram in protest :D:D:D:D

Good evening ladies and gents. It's round up time again - although we're LOTS missing this week. [Current week 3 WI] [Previous weeks = Week 2 and Week 1]

Hevs & I have a differemce for Millo and MrsJH so please can you check what is below and let me know if I have it right.

acc- To lose 10 lbs (-2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Aesir22- To lose 21 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 17.5 lbs to go).
arctic blonde not grey- To lose 21 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go).
catmonkey- To lose 21 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 16 lbs to go).
Ellebear- To lose 10lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Emily1988- To lose 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go).
Emma2662- To lose 20 lbs (-3 lbs lost ~ 23 lbs to go).
Emmey1- To lose 24 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 18 lbs to go).
Funcurls- To lose 11.5 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Geordiegirl1892- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Gonnabesmall- To lose 7 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go).
GrannieAnnie- To lose 6 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go).
Hannah- To lose 21.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21.5 lbs to go).
Helenlee2307- To lose 12 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Jaylou- To lose 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
jelly bean639- To lose 21 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 14.5 lbs to go).
Jocookie- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Kerryathome- To lose 11 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Kitkat2011- To lose 20 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 20.5 lbs to go).
Krupskaya- To lose 12 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
K.T- To lose 14 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
Lady_ Amalthea- To lose 15 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Leapfrog- To lose 9 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Leia247- To lose 15.5 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
leis01- To lose 10 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
littlemeercat- To lose 18 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
lmb13- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Max&GabrielsMum- To lose 12 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
Meow^..^- To lose 20 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 20.5 lbs to go).
Millo- To lose 10 lbs (4.9 lbs lost ~ 5.1 lbs to go).
Minus3.5- To lose 9.5 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
MissBeee- To lose 12 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
MissGaga- To lose 10 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
MrsJH- To lose 7 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go).
MsMuppet- To lose 15 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Ninnins- To lose 11.5 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
now-or-never- To lose 20 lbs (13 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Poison Ivy- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Polyanna- To lose 20 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 16 lbs to go).
Pommette- To lose 2 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 1.5 lbs to go).
Powla- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Punk_Pixie- To lose 18 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Shoeaholic- To lose 14 lbs (-4.3 lbs lost ~ 18.3 lbs to go).
Stitchy- To lose 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
Supercharliee- To lose 24 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 19 lbs to go).
Taniau- To lose 7 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
Tiatiara- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Toni-Marie- To lose 10 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
Trango- To lose 7.5 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 3.5 lbs to go).
Trefoil- To lose 14 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
Vitology- To lose 14 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Walter Bishop- To lose 11 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
WhatLiesWithin...- To lose 14 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
wholahoop- To lose 20 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
goes to Punk_Pixie for a great 5 lbs loss.

Ok now for some stats!

Last week we lost 24 lbs between us - but that was with only 36 out of 54 WI's and a few gainers (guilty as charged m'lord).

Our total weight loss to date is 1363 lbs - that's an amazing 97 stone 5 lbs. Wow!!

So keep it up peeps.

Thanks for changing that for me Pommette :) totally frustrated but gotta keep positive, theres a few weeks until chrimbo!!! well done to EVERYBODY! that is an amazing total loss :eek: xxx

Thank-you for my slimmer of the week! As I don't attend a class it's my first! :)

Sx
Our pleasure - with a loss of 5lbs you'd probably have got it in a class too.
So post it in your sig with pride!

Hi y'all!!

I only went and lost 3.5 lbs this week!! Whoop whoop!! I must admit I have worked hard for it most days (apart from last night's amaretto icecream sundae but perhaps that's yet to show!!!) and I've also been particularly active in work and cleaning our holiday cottages..sore subject!! So I'm overjoyed at this reward! It means I'm just 1/2 lb above my original target which feels so much nicer than being 'a few' pounds above it!!

Well done for a gigantic overall loss!!

Bev, sorry to hear about your minute gain- you can still get to target next week! We're talking very small gains between last week and this week!! You can do it!!!X

Hi y'all!!

I only went and lost 3.5 lbs this week!! Whoop whoop!! . . . So I'm overjoyed at this reward! It means I'm just 1/2 lb above my original target which feels so much nicer than being 'a few' pounds above it!!
Way to go Hevs! :eek: Thought you weren't confident this week?

Way to go Hevs! :eek: Thought you weren't confident this week?

Thanks Bevvers!! Well I knew I'd lost, but I thought I may have blown it with the icecream last night, and couldn't bear to brave my home scales this morning!! Hehe!! Very pleased- a bit of good news after a stressful week!! Perhaps the stress helped with the loss! Hope you're OK hunny and feeling positive and pro-active!!!!XXX

Hi Hevs - feeling much more positive than yesterday after a 100% green day (almost) as I probably had 3 syns too many (err a bottle of vodka leapt out and poured itself into my coke :eek:). But only 1 HexA so I should be okay'ish! :D

I think I was just feeling sorry for myself as though I'm over the cold and blurgh virus I'm still feeling very tired and sleeping for England.
And as you know, that ain't like me!

Why oh why oh why, when my scales show an early wi loss of 2lbs do I go and eat half a packet of jamboree mallow biscuits, half a packet of honey roast peanuts, a salted caramel cream dessert, and stick of sodding aniseed rock????? Oh god I could really really kick meself, am thouroughly disgusted with myself!!

My only reasoning is it's 6 days to totm so body is craving all the c r a p I've not been eating :(

Soooooo do not want to get on the scales sob sob waaaaaiiiiiiiillll

Oh Vitology - there's been a lot of foodgates this week. I blame it on the weather! :D Winter has arrived with a bang all over Europe and we are all feeling down.

Come on chica, join me in getting back on the wagon. WE CAN DO THIS CHICA!

Pommette said:
Oh Vitology - there's been a lot of foodgates this week. I blame it on the weather! :D Winter has arrived with a bang all over Europe and we are all feeling down.

Come on chica, join me in getting back on the wagon. WE CAN DO THIS CHICA!

YESYESYES!! pomette, we will beat those syns into submission!!! Gonna be 100% tomorrow and weds to see if I can pull it back :0) determined to be in the 8's not 9's by Xmas!

More water and more grapefruit and ss foods for me xxx

YESYESYES!! pomette, we will beat those syns into submission!!! Gonna be 100% tomorrow and weds to see if I can pull it back :0) determined to be in the 8's not 9's by Xmas!

More water and more grapefruit and ss foods for me xxx
That's more like it! Go girl . . . :D
(not that i'll ever be in the 8's again! :eek: Last time I was there I was about 14!)

Back