Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Well done GrannieAnnie & Vitology.
Commisserations Trango - but I'm sure if you stick to 777 next week the loss should catch up after totm has gone away.

PS Vitolgoy I take it -21/2 = 2.5 not 21 divided by 2 :D Now that would be mega!

Last edited:
1/2 on for me. Truly deserved. No whinging here.

Need to focus on my grapefruits and hot lemon every morning.

This weeks superspeed soup is working though. I have *the* most incredible wind.

I have also discovered a cupboard in the kitchen that smells of Frazzles so I've taken to going to have a sniff of it if I'm feeling like I want to pick.

Another late night :(
And I'm in early shift Friday :(

Hope you're all having a better week, chicas.

Zxx

Minus3.5 said:

This weeks superspeed soup is working though. I have *the* most incredible wind.

I have also discovered a cupboard in the kitchen that smells of Frazzles so I've taken to going to have a sniff of it if I'm feeling like I want to pick.

Another late night :(
And I'm in early shift Friday :(

Hope you're all having a better week, chicas.

Zxx

Im really not being gud ive put on 2lb n feel im never going to lose a stone for xmas any helpful recepies n tips wud be greatfully recieved neef a kik up bottom x

Pommette said:
Well done GrannieAnnie & Vitology.
Commisserations Trango - but I'm sure if you stick to 777 next week the loss should catch up after totm has gone away.

PS Vitolgoy I take it it -21/2 = 2.5 not 12 divided by 2 :D Now that would be mega!

Having just woke up, all those numbers have hurt my head! Lol yes def 2.5 tho why I haven't thought to write it like that before I will never know!!!

I also officially quit group last nite, last week our c made us go round the room state our names and our losses and that was it he literally did nothing!!! Other than say it was for the two new members benefit!!! We were out of group in less than an hour and that included weigh ins!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr +1/2lb

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Totally undeserved pound on this week. Cried in group but pleased I stayed cos needed the support this week. Was 100% last week even down to measuring milk for hex a. Still going to do the same again and keep fingers crossed for next week. Nothing to stop me this week. Bring it on xx

Not sure I could cope with a frazzle cupboard, it would give me the munchies!
:D

Having just woke up, all those numbers have hurt my head! Lol yes def 2.5 tho why I haven't thought to write it like that before I will never know!!!

I also officially quit group last nite, last week our c made us go round the room state our names and our losses and that was it he literally did nothing!!! Other than say it was for the two new members benefit!!! We were out of group in less than an hour and that included weigh ins!!!

don't blame you either, the best thing you can do is vote with your feet!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
What a crap 'C'?

Not surprised you've left. Are there any other groups close?

Makes me realise how good our's is!

There's a couple but they're not quite in walking distance, would have to rely on lifts or the bus!!!

I had a 4 lb loss this week. I am really pleased.

Im still feeling FAT and blaaaaaa probably due to TOTM, Bad news of a close friend having a heart attack and being told that he now has brain damage and me having constant head aches and migraines for the past 3 months
Sorry for yesterday folks, it all got to much for me.

Thanks for all you comments. I think im gonna make small goals. the first being my Christmas one...-10lbs to go
Then my holiday one ... i want to be in my teens and not have to ask for an extension when i fly :)
cant think further than that

Feeling dead chuffed!!

Wasn`t very hopeful at WI earlier but the scales had a surprise for me!

2lbs off, 2 stone shiny (signature update needed) AND only 1lb from target!! YIPPEE!!:D

Well flipping done Grannie Annie!!! Feeling a bit jealous. I only needed 1/2 for my first stone!!! But gained 1/2 x

Okay following my 777 challenge which I have stuck to almost 100% I put on 1/2lb!

Never mind it is totm and I will continue the 777 thingy and hopefully it will show next week :)

Had a rebellious half a pasty after yet another game kneeling down pitch sided watching lots of rugby players, I mean rugby lol.

It was a varsity match tonight and we had no less than 3 streakers!

I didn't look (much) hehe x

Ha ha ha ha - you cheered me up Tracey!! I am with you 1/2lb on this week. Gutted as only need to lose 1/2lb for my first stone! Lets smash it next week!!!

I had a 4 lb loss this week. I am really pleased.

Im still feeling FAT and blaaaaaa probably due to TOTM, Bad news of a close friend having a heart attack and being told that he now has brain damage and me having constant head aches and migraines for the past 3 months
Sorry for yesterday folks, it all got to much for me.

Thanks for all you comments. I think im gonna make small goals. the first being my Christmas one...-10lbs to go
Then my holiday one ... i want to be in my teens and not have to ask for an extension when i fly :)
cant think further than that

WOW Jen - 4lbs off!! That is so good.
What truly horrid news about your close friend. That is very sad. Hope you have been to the docs re your head aches and migraines. Could it be something you are eating on SW? Too much fizzy pop gives me headaches and I use it to fill up.

I am liking the Christmas goal of 10lbs. Wishing you the best of luck!! x

A STS for me this week....
Thankfully

Was expecting a gain

So I'm pleased and back on track - I hope

Just one little grrrrrrrrrr moment
My OH was saying in the car on the way to SW - I hope for a STS cause he had had 3 takeaways during the week

Stepped on the scales

He had 5lbs off!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

But I'm so proud of him cause I never thought he'd stick to it - now he's 1.5lbs off 2.5st on 10 weeks

Hi all, glad to say 1.5 off for me this week:party0011:
Only 47 days to Christmas:xmastree: we can do it!!:grouphugg:

Well done to everyone this week. I've lost 1lb, and that was enough to get me my 5 stone award. Very very happy with that. I now feel that with 70lbs lost another 30 is certainly achievable!

Back