Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Well done Arctic, Ellebear & littlemeercat.

Arctic - you can do that half pound next week no probs.

Elle - carry on as you are and we might make you add a few more pounds to your target.

littlemeercat - 5 stone shiney. Wey hey. Have you lost all that since March? If so blumin' fantastic chica.

Last edited:
Finally got to WI today! 1pound on for me which is amazing considering what I've eaten! so that's me back up 1pound need to loose 7 pounds (back at Xmas target start) WE CAN DO THIS :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi u crazy cats!! Sorry I just havent had time to come and update the last couple of days! Im on nights and will get onto it as soon as I can! Hope you're having s good week! Mine has been a disaster so far... XxX

Someones mentioned Miss Slinky elsewhere.

As someone who has only ever been to 1 meeting can you tell me on earth this is?

I'm out tonight and most of tomorrow, then out Sunday as well, so I think I'm going to have to miss WI again, grrrrr. Haven't been a slimming world angel this week either, so I really do need to WI to get back on top of things. Might try and WI on Monday evening and count that as this week's WI, if that's alright? Then back to Friday WIs as normal!

As someone who has only ever been to 1 meeting can you tell me on earth this is?

Not 100% sure either and I go to group lol.

My consultant is lovely but she doesn't go big on the extra touch if you see what i mean! I get the impression, it's for someone doing very well with the weight loss and maybe near or at target????

Pommette said:

It's a bit like 'Woman of the Year', an annual thing where within your group every1 nominates someone who has done well and would look particularly 'slinky' in that little black dress! It then goes to regional and national level if group winners are eligable/near or at target etc...I was my groups last year! But wasn't eligable for regionals at the time! Wouldn't want to do all that stuff tho- the thought of it fills me with the eebyjeebies! X

0.5lb off yesterday :) x

Well, I have been totally off plan all week. I have done a 12/8 shift all week and I'm normally a 9/5 girl so it totally messed me up. Have ate rubbish as just been tired all week. I couldn't go to class on Tue either. So as I now work different shifts each week its too difficult to go to class. I'm now weighing in on a Friday morning at home. I'm starting fresh from tomorrow and I never thought I would say this but cannot wait to eat good and excercise. Gel so rubbish . Here's to being on skimming world 100% .

I'm out tonight and most of tomorrow, then out Sunday as well, so I think I'm going to have to miss WI again, grrrrr. Haven't been a slimming world angel this week either, so I really do need to WI to get back on top of things. Might try and WI on Monday evening and count that as this week's WI, if that's alright? Then back to Friday WIs as normal!
No probs who_la_hoop - any WI is good in my books!

Back