Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Had a group interview for Asda on Wednesday, got a call back last night inviting me for a 1-to-1 interview this afternoon - which I think went quite well! Turns out it's for a Christmas temp position (with the chance to be kept on) in the George clothing department :). I was worried they'd stick me on trolley duty in the car park haha. I find out by Friday if I've def got the job but I'm feeling optimistic!

SW-wise, I've been 100% but still feeling bloaty due to TOTM & reeeaaally need to up my fluid intake badly!!

Hope everyone else is getting on well this week!

Had a group interview for Asda on Wednesday, got a call back last night inviting me for a 1-to-1 interview this afternoon - which I think went quite well! Turns out it's for a Christmas temp position (with the chance to be kept on) in the George clothing department :). I was worried they'd stick me on trolley duty in the car park haha. I find out by Friday if I've def got the job but I'm feeling optimistic!

SW-wise, I've been 100% but still feeling bloaty due to TOTM & reeeaaally need to up my fluid intake badly!!

This sounds promising!! Good luck on the result but sounds like you made a great impression!! Hope it works out for you and then also offers some job security after the Christmas period!:D

Well done on being 100% on the food front! It's a tough time of year with pending celebrations and everyone wanting to comfort eat!! X

put on a 1lb this week,beginning to regret that 4.5lb loss 3 weeks ago,think id rather lose a bit each week...frustrating

Hey hun, hope you're OK!! It's so frustrating isn't it, and quite often happens after a recent big loss!! But it will all balance itself out in the end- keep on sticking to plan as best as possible and it will keep going in a downward direction!! I'm having a bad week foodwise but trying to pull it back!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lady_Amalthea said:

Good luck hun, got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Well done stitchy. I'm with you for an 100% week. Got my soup on the go ready for my dinners next week. Had a dreadful week last. Hoping for a good loss on Friday .

Well done Stitchy & Geordiegirl.

With you all in trying for a 100% week next week. I seem to have lost my mojo a bit a the mo.

Being so close to target is getting very frustrating - just over a pound off.

"What's a pound" you might say but it was just there in my brain that I wanted to get below 12 stone and I just don't seem to be able to do it. I've been bobbling round 12 st since the beginning of September. In the last 4 weeks my net loss has been a paltry ¼ lb. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ok - weekly round up folks. Still quite a few missing but all the regulars have weighed in. [This weeks colour - week 4]

acc- To lose 10 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
Aesir22- To lose 21 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 16.5 lbs to go).
arctic_blonde_not_grey- To lose 21 lbs (9 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
catmonkey- To lose 21 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 17.5 lbs to go).
Ellebear- To lose 10lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Emily1988- To lose 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go).
Emma3662- To lose 20 lbs (-3 lbs lost ~ 23 lbs to go).
Emmey1- To lose 24 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 16 lbs to go).
Funcurls- To lose 11.5 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
Geordiegirl1892- To lose 14 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Gonnabesmall- To lose 7 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go).
GrannieAnnie- To lose 6 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 1 lbs to go).
Hannah- To lose 21.5 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 17.5 lbs to go).
Helenlee2307- To lose 12 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
Jaylou- To lose 8 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
jelly bean639- To lose 21 lbs (11 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Jocookie- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Kerryathome- To lose 11 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go).
Kitkat2011- To lose 20 lbs (-2.5 lbs lost ~ 22.5 lbs to go).
Krupskaya- To lose 12 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
K.T- To lose 14 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
Lady_Amalthea- To lose 15 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Leapfrog- To lose 9 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go).
Leia247- To lose 15.5 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
leis01- To lose 10 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
littlemeercat- To lose 18 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
lmb13- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Max&GabrielsMum- To lose 12 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
Meow^..^- To lose 20 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 20.5 lbs to go).
Millo- To lose 10 lbs (4.9 lbs lost ~ 5.1 lbs to go).
Minus3.5- To lose 9.5 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
MissBeee- To lose 12 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
MissGaga- To lose 10 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
MrsJH- To lose 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
MsMuppet- To lose 15 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Ninnins- To lose 11.5 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
now-or-never- To lose 20 lbs (13 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Poison Ivy- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Polyanna- To lose 20 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 16 lbs to go).
Pommette- To lose 2 lbs (0.25 lbs lost ~ 1.75 lbs to go).
Powla- To lose 9 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
Punk_Pixie- To lose 18 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Shoeaholic- To lose 14 lbs (-4.3 lbs lost ~ 18.3 lbs to go).
Stitchy- To lose 10 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Supercharliee- To lose 24 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 18 lbs to go).
Taniau- To lose 7 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go).
Tiatiara- To lose 14 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Toni-Marie- To lose 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go).
Trango- To lose 7.5 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go).
Trefoil- To lose 14 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
Vitology- To lose 14 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
Walter Bishop- To lose 11 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
WhatLiesWithin...- To lose 14 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
wholahoop- To lose 20 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
goes to arctic_blonde_not_grey - a fantastic 5 lbs loss. But jellybean - you were soooo close behind on 4.5 lbs.

Next week will be the first Slimmer of the Month award. At the moment there are two people in contention - now-or-never and jellybean. So come on folks see if you can catch them. In fact both Arctic and Emmey are hot on their heels!

Good luck for next week folks.

Hello, sorry I've been AWOL, had a bit of a gain so need to restart. Would it be possible to change my goal please? To something more manageable

I'd like to go for 7.5 lbs so thats 0 lbs lost 7.5 lbs to go

Thanks x

Hello, sorry I've been AWOL, had a bit of a gain so need to restart. Would it be possible to change my goal please? To something more manageable

I'd like to go for 7.5 lbs so thats 0 lbs lost 7.5 lbs to go

Thanks x
Welcome back chica. Of course you can reset target. Consider it done!

Some great losses there. Well done all you losers and good luck everyone for this week.

I spent Saturday clearing out the attic in my "new" house of all the previous owner's junk. That must count as body magic, given that I don't think he had thrown anything out since he moved in over 30 years ago! Sunday was spent chopping and stacking wood. That definitely counts as sport of some kind judging by my muscles this morning :D

I've just done a few calculations and realised I've got just 400g (approx 1lb) to lose to get my 3 and a half stone award. Fingers crossed this week.

I hate Winter. I eat too much - too many carbs in particular.
3rd gain in a row this week. 1¼ lbs on. What am I doing??? Now 3 lbs off target!

Right, need to kick a$$ this week.

Good luck everyone else.

Back