Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Hello all

Well I think we should all be very proud of ourselves! It's a life time change not a quick fix, something I've had to accept over the past few months - sometimes life gets in the way.

I'm reporting in this week with a 2lb loss. Good luck everyone left to weigh.

Keep going peoples we can do this!

Pix :)

Hello everyone,

just popping by with a cheeky wee 2lb off...was hoping for a bit more since I've been a very good girl this week but having a particularly bloaty TOTM and really haven't had enough fluids so here's hoping it'll be more next week!

Pommette - I know what you mean about winter. It really does make you want to munch on lots of warm, homely, comforting dinners but even with this wee gain you are still so close to target so you must resist the temptations!!! Easier said than done, right? But you've done so well so far. Maybe the gain this week will give you the wee kick up the bum you need to keep on track :)

It's weigh-in tonight & I'm not feeling very confident!

I had an amazing week, but then Friday turned up....& this weekend has been a complete washout!
I may need to revise my target after tonight. Oh well! Let's see how it goes....

Well done Lady_Amalthea and Punk_Pixie - 2 lbs is deffo not to be sneezed at.
Pommette . . . Maybe the gain this week will give you the wee kick up the bum you need to keep on track :)
Oh I do hope so. Gains now for 3 weeks in a row is driving me INSANE! I do well for 3 or 4 days and then go haywire at the weekend. And it's not as though I even have to go to work so the weekend is different. Every day is the same for me so why do I sabotage myself at the weekend?

Last edited:
Helen - sorry about the sts.
I think there's quite a few of us in the try harder group next week. :sigh:

Supercharliee said:
Well, considering how rubbish I felt earlier...I'd like to check in with a loss of 4LBS! I'm so happy!

So I believe this is now....10lbs off 14lbs to go!
YAYYY!

Can I have a list of what you've eaten this week please!!!! Lol!!!

Excellent loss lady :)

Supercharliee said:
Well, considering how rubbish I felt earlier...I'd like to check in with a loss of 4LBS! I'm so happy!

YAYYY!

Wow, go you, that's amazing :)

Pommette said:
Well done Lady_Amalthea and Punk_Pixie - 2 lbs is deffo not to be sneezed at.

Oh I do hope so. Gains now for 3 weeks in a row is dribing me INSANE! I do well for 3 or 4 days and then go haywire at the weekend. And it's not as though I even have to go to work so the weekend is different. Every day is the same for me so why do I sabotage myself at the weekend?

You are the wise one amongst us hun, HOWEVER even you can have a wobble and need the help and support from us for a change. You have done tremendously well, be proud of your accomplishments so far and forget about the overall minimal gain. You can do it, you WILL do it :bighug:

I'd like to check in with a loss of 4LBS! I'm so happy!

YAYYY!
And another one for your diary for the week please!
Well done Supercharliee - we must have been posting at the same time earlier as your post has only just popped up for me. Weird!

Thanks guys! I feel really happy, only another 4lbs & I'll get my stone award!

I was really good all week, Mullerlight's & mugshot's during the day & a small meal with loads of salad & veg for tea. & then I hit Friday & had a burger & Saturday I had a nandos....so I'm not sure how I did it, I've been walking a lot more though!

Going to try & be super good all week now, see if I can loose the same again!

well after a couple of hectic weeks and a STS last week (but no internet to update you!) i am verrrrry pleased to be reporting a 6.5lb loss last night!! :happy036:

Blumin' Fantastic. Definitely deserves a :happy036:

WhatLiesWithin... said:
well after a couple of hectic weeks and a STS last week (but no internet to update you!) i am verrrrry pleased to be reporting a 6.5lb loss last night!! :happy036:

Well done as Bev said, that definitely deserves a :happy036: :D

Well done everyone so far this week!! Wow Whatlieswithin, 6.5 lb is a bit of a whopper eh...! Well done! Well I had a bad bad week and couldnt make WI last night for various reasons..I wasn't skiving! So I'm pulling it back and I'm going to put myself down for a STS as I'm off on hols next Mon and Ive been too scared to weigh on my own scales this week...I'm so pathetic! I want to give myself a pulling back week and weigh on Sunday before I go! That way pschologically I won't have such a battle on my hands! Hope that makes sense although I do know I'm being silly!

I'll be updating the stats v soon- I've been living in work so always logging on via my phone which makes it tricky to update easily with the colours etc! Bear with me! XxX

Last edited:
WhatLiesWithin... said:

Wow, fantastic loss hun x

Back