Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

funcurls said:
Well done everyone so far this week!! Wow Whatlieswithin, 6 lb is a bit of a whopper eh...! Well done! Well I had a bad bad week and couldnt make WI last night for various reasons..I wasn't skiving! So I'm pulling it back and I'm going to put myself down for a STS as I'm off on hols next Mon and Ive been too scared to weigh on my own scales this week...I'm so pathetic! I want to give myself a pulling back week and weigh on Sunday before I go! That way pschologically I won't have such a battle on my hands! Hope that makes sense although I do know I'm being silly!

I'll be updating the stats v soon- I've been living in work so always logging on via my phone which makes it tricky to update easily with the colours etc! Bear with me! XxX

Hey no probs with the stats hun, we will always bear with you :) where are you off to on your holiday?

Ooh sorry! I am at 64.4.. I think that too, is a stay the same... But I have just realised, I go back to England on the 2nd. How can I stay with my beloved sis and eat loads of curries,, drink rather more than a glass of wine and hope to lose weight??? Having said that, I am going to cut out all wine for the next two weeks.... so we shall see..I rather hope I can meet the challenge.

Well done Aesir - atta boy!

Powla - deffo a STS.

Hevs - very jealous of your trip to Madeira as you know!

Praying for another STS tomorrow night!
I have not had my head in the game for about 3 weeks GRRRRRRR!!
Annoyed at myself

Had a bit of a hiccup but back on track now, as a result I have adjusted my target so it is realistic at 2lbs a week until Christmas, hope that is OK.
Polyanna- To lose 16 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).

Stitchy said:
Oooh Madeira sounds lovely - I was eyeing it up as a possible honeymoon destination :D

Can i change my target ive been stressed a lot on etc n not done gr8 but now feelin betta n motivated need to be realistic though my new target is 10 lbs for xmas x

Another half on for me :(

Off work sick with stress and fatigue. Nowhere near having my head in the right place for a diet right now. I can't stop thinking that if I'd been a Victorian instead of signing me off after having a complete breakdown at work they'd have put me in an institution, shaved my head and left me there for 20 years.

Erk.

Bit nervous about tonight`s WI.

Only 1lb from target.

Also been nominated for Miss Slinky. Not sure whether to dress up or wear the nice but ordinary skirt I couldn`t get into for 15 years. It started to fir two weeks ago.

Reporting in with a 1 1/2 loss :D
1 1/2 to get my 2 1/2 stone and a further 1lb to get my target :D

Also won Miss Slinky at group, so got a sash lol

hey guys, im back from my hols and am pleased to report that somehow after a 2 week cruise i only put on 1lb!!!!

my laptop has a virus so havent been able to get on much, tis away to my computer geek friend at the minute so normal service should resume shortly!

pommette cant update my tickers for your weekly stats update but the ones at the side are up to date

Polyanna & kitkat2011* - no probs. Your targets are now changed.

hey guys, im back from my hols and am pleased to report that somehow after a 2 week cruise i only put on 1lb!!!!

my laptop has a virus so havent been able to get on much, tis away to my computer geek friend at the minute so normal service should resume shortly!

pommette cant update my tickers for your weekly stats update but the ones at the side are up to date
Blumin' 'eck Ninins - only 1 lb on during a 2 week cruise?
That is fan-bleddy-tastsic! Way to go girl.

No probs on stats - tallies pertfectly with my giant score board!

Back