Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Bit nervous about tonight`s WI.

Only 1lb from target.

Also been nominated for Miss Slinky. Not sure whether to dress up or wear the nice but ordinary skirt I couldn`t get into for 15 years. It started to fir two weeks ago.
GrannieAnnie - good luck tonight. You'll do it I'm sure.

I have no clothes to fit back into. Hubby made me chuck all my slim ones when we moved to Spain - he was convinced that I couldn't lose weight and get back into them. Ha - jokes on him now as I am about to spend mega bucks on a new wardrobe. :D

Reporting in with a 1 1/2 loss :D
1 1/2 to get my 2 1/2 stone and a further 1lb to get my target :D

Also won Miss Slinky at group, so got a sash lol
Trango - well done this week - you are soooo close now. And Miss Slinky too :D

Another half on for me :(

Off work sick with stress and fatigue. Nowhere near having my head in the right place for a diet right now. I can't stop thinking that if I'd been a Victorian instead of signing me off after having a complete breakdown at work they'd have put me in an institution, shaved my head and left me there for 20 years.

Erk.
Zoe - boo to the gain and not feeling too good.
Glad they didn't shave all your beautiful tresses off though.
Keep posting - we're all here to help chica. It's only a a wee half pound and you know you can do it once things start to get back to normal.

Would like to report in with a 1.5 loss this week! :) :) :)
Well done Vitology - nice consistent weight loss going on here - just like our last little challenge. And you can't be that far from target now can you?

Hi All

2 1/2 off for me and my very first stone award!! Taken me 12 weeks to get it but been easy doing it!!

Well done everyone on their losses

Pommette said:
Well done Vitology - nice consistent weight loss going on here - just like our last little challenge. And you can't be that far from target now can you?

I think I'm 4pm away from target!!! Sooooo I need to change my challenge target to match please :)

Yeah, I'm pleased with how I'm doing, if truth be told I'm probably only doing the plan 90% I'm never 100% I just don't seem to manage it, but fingers crossed it seems to be working! I'm a size 8 top n size 10 bottom now! Just need to put some extra body magic tummy flattening exercises into operation!!! Xx

1.5 on for me goodness!! Not good, very much deserved though so need to work extra hard!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh Madeira sounds lovely - I was eyeing it up as a possible honeymoon destination :D

It's a really lovely island!! It's so picturesque, interesting, friendly and the food is AMAZING!! It's small but extremely high so if you can tolerate winding roads up into the hills the views are breathtaking!! There are botanical gardens there and some wonderful and exotic flowers! The market is fantastic too with its flowers, fish and tropical fruits! It's a bit like going back in time because much of it is unspoilt, apart from the hotels of course, but there are some fantastic hotels there!! I particularly recommend the Riu Palace Madeira where we have stayed/are staying!! Don't go there if you want a beachy holiday, but do go there if you want a mixture of relaxing by the pool, fantastic walks and scenery, an interesting and oldy worldy town and wonderful food!!X

Would like to report in with a 1.5 loss this week! :) :) :)

Another great loss!! You're doing amazingly well!! As Bev says, so consistent!! Looks like you've really cracked it and it always seems like you're enjoying it and getting a balanced approach!!! You were saying that you never seem to manage 100%! Well at the rate you're going who needs to? You're proof that if we are focused 90% of the time, the other 10% is ours to play with!! Well done!!X

Last edited:
Reporting in with a 1 1/2 loss :D
1 1/2 to get my 2 1/2 stone and a further 1lb to get my target :D

Also won Miss Slinky at group, so got a sash lol

Wow Trango, that's something to shout about!! Great loss and well done on Miss Slinky!! I hope you had to make a really cringeworthy speech like I did last year!! Hehe!!XXX

hey guys, im back from my hols and am pleased to report that somehow after a 2 week cruise i only put on 1lb!!!!

my laptop has a virus so havent been able to get on much, tis away to my computer geek friend at the minute so normal service should resume shortly!

pommette cant update my tickers for your weekly stats update but the ones at the side are up to date

Hey you, welcome back!!! Which cruiseliner did you go on and where did it take you?!! I can't believe that's all you gained!! Please give me some tips- I'm off on hols next week, only for a week, and really want to stick to plan!! Were you very active? Did you go for healthy options?XXXX:D

Hi All

2 1/2 off for me and my very first stone award!! Taken me 12 weeks to get it but been easy doing it!!

Well done everyone on their losses

Wonderful news on your first stone award!! So what if it took you 12 weeks!!! You have just hit the hammer on the head when you said it's "been easy doing it"! It's because you didn't rush and deprive yourself! You enjoyed your food!! A girl after my own heart! Carry on like this and you're bound to stick to it! Well done!!X

I think I'm 4pm away from target!!! Sooooo I need to change my challenge target to match please :)

Yeah, I'm pleased with how I'm doing, if truth be told I'm probably only doing the plan 90% I'm never 100% I just don't seem to manage it, but fingers crossed it seems to be working! I'm a size 8 top n size 10 bottom now! Just need to put some extra body magic tummy flattening exercises into operation!!! Xx

Hi hun, I've got you down as having 6lb to go- correct me if I'm wrong!! So does this mean that you want to change it to having 4lb to go?XXX

Total late reply due to moving house, two children under two and lack of Internet combo.

Anyhoo, last Saturday was house moving day so didn't go to class and Saturday just gone I'd lost 1lb. I regard this is a minor miracle as my dedication to following the plan has been sketchy to say the least.

Had a quick read through of the thread and lot's of people are doing great, well done all the losers out there you have given me some inspiration.

Jo x.

Total late reply due to moving house, two children under two and lack of Internet combo.

Anyhoo, last Saturday was house moving day so didn't go to class and Saturday just gone I'd lost 1lb. I regard this is a minor miracle as my dedication to following the plan has been sketchy to say the least.

Had a quick read through of the thread and lot's of people are doing great, well done all the losers out there you have given me some inspiration.

Jo x.
Welcome back Jo - losing 1 lb with the stresses and strains of moving is blumin' fantastic. Way to go girl.

Back