Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Tania - stick with it & you'll manage to shift that lb & hopefully more over this next week :)!

I got the Christmas temp job in the George clothing department in Asda! Only thing I'm worried about is whether or not they'll make me work late every Friday...I have recently been accepted as a volunteer at the local youth group which takes place Friday nights so latest I could work is 7. I'm hoping I can reach a compromise with the manager!! I really need the youth group experience since I'm applying to do my Post-graduate diploma of education (secondary schools; teaching Engligh) and so far my uni haven't managed to secure me a classroom based placement so I really need something to strengthen my application...

SW-wise, I've had a few slip ups this week with my boyfriend's mum+aunt visiting and taking us out for lunch - threw all caution to the wind & chomped down on steakpie+chips :(. Ho-hum, at least we got a really healthy grocery shop in afterwards hehe.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!!

That's marvellous news hun!!! Congratulations! Hopefully your boss will support you on the 7pm finish issue! Perhaps if you could be flexible in other ways they may be flexible with you! Brilliant news also about the local youth group! Very worthwhile stuff!

Don't worry about the slip-ups! You've done so well so far, you have to have little breaks from the plan and it's not like you've lost the plot!! You're continuing to plan ahead, hence the healthy food shop!! So cut yourself some slack!! Ooh does this mean you get Asda discount? Or do they only give it to you if you've been working there for so long?X

I've lost 1/2 lb this week which if I'm being honest was okay. Last 3 weeks have been very busy after dad's stroke and eating properly has not been my priority. I've been good sort of, but it's difficult to find sw food at my mum's house and not inconvenience her as she insists on cooking for me as well.

On a happier note I was voted Miss Slinky for my group so that really cheered me up.

I'm sorry I haven't been on at all this past week or even though about food or weigh WI. I'm pregnant :) after having 2mc's this year hopefully I have a little baby growing inside of me. I'm so frightened but so happy at the same time it's very early days and nobody knows apart from my husband. I'm still eating as healthy as possible but I've got other things to concentrate on now. so sorry for wasting your time on here.

Lots of love mrsJH+1 :)))))))))

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's marvellous news hun!!! Congratulations! Hopefully your boss will support you on the 7pm finish issue! Perhaps if you could be flexible in other ways they may be flexible with you! Brilliant news also about the local youth group! Very worthwhile stuff!

Don't worry about the slip-ups! You've done so well so far, you have to have little breaks from the plan and it's not like you've lost the plot!! You're continuing to plan ahead, hence the healthy food shop!! So cut yourself some slack!! Ooh does this mean you get Asda discount? Or do they only give it to you if you've been working there for so long?X

Thank yooou!! Not sure about discount yet. Think you might need to be there for 3 months+ before it kicks in but hopefully they'll have some friends+family Christmas discount cards or something hehehe

Had a lovely lunch yesterday at Wetherspoons with hubby & son (and assorted others!)

Salmon with jacket potato & veg. The burger & chips called to me but I ignored it.

Gonna go and polish my halo & wings now!! lol

reporting in with a 4lb loss,wahoo,just entered the 10st bracket,now at 10st 12lb,happy happy happy

Wow wow wow!!!!! Brilliant loss Leanne!! After a frustrating couple of weeks you must be over the moon!!!! You weigh exactly the same as I weighed at home this morning!!! How about that!! Whoops, this means I'm up a little , but not weighing officially until 5th December as going away Mon-Mon, so who knows what I'll be in 2 weeks time?!!!! Gotta try and be good on hols! I'm going to do my best to see it as a health farm!!! Proud of you hun, well done!!X

I'm sorry I haven't been on at all this past week or even though about food or weigh WI. I'm pregnant :) after having 2mc's this year hopefully I have a little baby growing inside of me. I'm so frightened but so happy at the same time it's very early days and nobody knows apart from my husband. I'm still eating as healthy as possible but I've got other things to concentrate on now. so sorry for wasting your time on here.

Xx

Wow, this is fantastic news!! Congrats to you and your hubby!! I'm sure things will go smoothly for you this time!! I think SW is fantastic for pregnancy because you can still follow the plan totally safely because all it is is healthy eating!!

I'll delete you from the challenge because I'm sure reaching weight loss targets isn't your priority now!!, but please keep posting here to let us know how you're getting on!! :family2:XXX

reporting in with a 4lb loss,wahoo,just entered the 10st bracket,now at 10st 12lb,happy happy happy

OMG Leanne, we seem to have made a booboo with your stats!! It looks very much like you've finished the challenge!!! We've got you down to have lost 3.5 lb with 4.5 lb to go, but that would make 8 lb and your goal was 7 lb!!! So are you sticking to this as your target or would you like to extend?!!!!XXXX

Xx

Congratulations!

I am sooooo gaining this week, got a mouth full of coldsores and I'm in so much pain with them, so been eating crap to make me feel better! Which does not work so I am now in a foul mood and my OH has friends visiting today who I haven't met before and I seriously can't talk without increasing my agony!!

Ffs!! Why me!! :( :( :(

Vitology said:
I am sooooo gaining this week, got a mouth full of coldsores and I'm in so much pain with them, so been eating crap to make me feel better! Which does not work so I am now in a foul mood and my OH has friends visiting today who I haven't met before and I seriously can't talk without increasing my agony!!

Ffs!! Why me!! :( :( :(

Ooh dear that sounds painful! Just one tiny one is horrid so poor you having lots! You never know, you may be ok at WI, but even if you're not it's not the end of the world if you gain or STS! You've been so consistent and lost so much in the grand scheme of things one bad week is insignifcant XXXXXX

funcurls said:
Ooh dear that sounds painful! Just one tiny one is horrid so poor you having lots! You never know, you may be ok at WI, but even if you're not it's not the end of the world if you gain or STS! You've been so consistent and lost so much in the grand scheme of things one bad week is insignifcant XXXXXX

Aaaahhh FC your pearls of wisdom always get me thinking straight again :) I know I can do it, it's just you feel so crap when you slip a bit, going to go get me breakfast now, two grapefruit and two weetabix with a large mug of detox herbal tea!! Then I'm clearing the fridge, freezer and cupboards of anything remotely sweet and synful!!! :) xxx

Just to let you know peeps that I'm going away tonight and home next Monday night, so won't be here to update the results!! Bev will keep a tab of things for a few days but is away herself from Thurs but will be able to update from time to time!! So do bear with us!! We aren't abandoning you!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!XXXXX

Back