Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Well done all you other losers - & many thanks for all your lovely comments.

Supercharliee and gonnabesmall - targets now adjusted.

Way to go Bev! Hope you're having a fab holiday Hevs!

Tracey - nay panic! I'm confident you'll do it after following 777.

2lb off for me which i think takes me into loss territory instead of gain for this challenge at last!

if i lose at least 1/2 lb next week i will be the lowest weight ive been in my adult life (well prob teenage too!) :party0011:

2lb off for me which i think takes me into loss territory instead of gain for this challenge at last!

if i lose at least 1/2 lb next week i will be the lowest weight ive been in my adult life (well prob teenage too!) :party0011:
Blumin' 'eck !!!! That's amazing.
Also just noticed you're only 11 lbs from target - and just look at the loss you have now achieved. That's some going girl!

So so pleased for you! :D

Well I knew it were coming!!! With oh birthday and my horrible horrible coldsores I've a +2lb this week!!!

I'm ok with it cos it was a +4 so I've managed to pull 2 back since Monday morning!!!

Piece of cake, so to speak, to get rid of the other 2 this week, got an Indian tonight for my sisters birthday but I will syn it and on track for rest of the week!!! :)

I've lost 4 1/2lbs this week - not quite sure how as I seemed to be eating all the time! However I have increased the exercise again so that may have helped. Also I was sow and my C told me I meet the criteria to go through for Miss Slinky which I won last week. All in all a good week!!

Hi all you lovely skinnies! Some really fab losses going down here... well done!

I lost 4.5lbs and am 1.5lbs off my overall target. I've had a tummy bug though which contributed to the big loss - so I just hope I don't pile it all back on next week! Every cloud has a silver lining though and I got SoW!

Well I knew it were coming!!! With oh birthday and my horrible horrible coldsores I've a +2lb this week!!!

I'm ok with it cos it was a +4 so I've managed to pull 2 back since Monday morning!!!

Piece of cake, so to speak, to get rid of the other 2 this week, got an Indian tonight for my sisters birthday but I will syn it and on track for rest of the week!!! :)

Commiserations on the gain Vitology but you pulled it back really well. I feel for you on the coldsore front too - I have a huge one on my upper lip - mmmmm attractive! NOT!!!

:family2: Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support, I have made it to target with a loss of 2 1/2lb so got my 2 1/2stone and target, then went on to get sow too :D:D:D:D

I am so pleased, it's untrue.

Woohoo! Well done, Trango!

Now I have some bling to show, I have tried to copy and paste my awards into my signature, only it won't work, not sure if that's because of the browser I'm using??? Any ideas? Else it could be because I am so excited I am being incredibly dumb lol

Back