Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Vitology - pooh, but as krupskaya said you pulled 2 lbs back so the rest will be a doddle.

krupskaya & littlemeercat - 4½ lbs. Mega !!!

:family2: Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support, I have made it to target with a loss of 2 1/2lb so got my 2 1/2stone and target, then went on to get sow too :D:D:D:D

I am so pleased, it's untrue.
WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOPEE - thought you might just do it!
:happy096: Well done Tracey - have all of these too

:happy036::bliss::woohoo:
So that's 2 now at target - for challenge and life!

Last edited:
Hi boys & girls.

As Heather mentioned I am also away from tomorrow. Not exactly a holibobs as such, just coming back to UK to visit MIL as at 86 she no longer comes to us.

So I did a final WI today as I won't weight now for 10 days and I just wanted to see exactly where I was up to so I can quantify the gain when I get back. I'm bound to gain, aren't I? :cry:

Well - I've lost 2¼ lbs since Monday - carb bloat from the weekend has gone.

So shock horror, it only means I've gone and reached target!

Who's a happy little bunny then?

Hi boys & girls.

As Heather mentioned I am also away from tomorrow. Not exactly a holibobs as such, just coming back to UK to visit MIL as at 86 she no longer comes to us.

So I did a final WI today as I won't weight now for 10 days and I just wanted to see exactly where I was up to so I can quantify the gain when I get back. I'm bound to gain, aren't I? :cry:

Tracey and Bev - YOU BOTH DID IT! Way to go ladies, wow - awesome! What an inspiration you both are. Fantastic!
:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Now I have some bling to show, I have tried to copy and paste my awards into my signature, only it won't work, not sure if that's because of the browser I'm using??? Any ideas? Else it could be because I am so excited I am being incredibly dumb lol

Have you looked at the sticky in off topic that says how to do it-its a pretty idiot proof explanation, i even managed to follow it!

Get that big shiny target sticker on!

CONGRATS, you deserve it

Hi boys & girls.

YAY!!!!!!

What a great way to start your "holiday".

Remember technically you are still considered at target even if you put 3lbs so you have that to play with while away. Plus you know exactly how to shift any gain you do have.

Have a good time and enjoy being at TARGET!

Woohoo! Well done, Pommette! :)

errr, i may have been too excited last week! i have managed to gain 3.5lbs this week..:eek:..dammmmn! haha oh well, i cannot complain, had cake, two bottles of wine, far too much jack daniels, ice cream and two meals out... :sign0007:but it was an unusual week where loads of people were visiting and i was off work so wasnt walking as much as usual! alas, i have drawn a line, theres still time and i know how to get it off so here's hoping for next week :fingerscrossed:

Congratulations to everyone on their losses this week, everyone's doing fantastically!! claire xx

2 off for me this week which is good but still need to step up my game after my gain last week to hit target!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
2 off for me this week which is good but still need to step up my game after my gain last week to hit target!

Oh that's challenge target not target target loo long way to go for that one!

krupskaya said:
Commiserations on the gain Vitology but you pulled it back really well. I feel for you on the coldsore front too - I have a huge one on my upper lip - mmmmm attractive! NOT!!!

Well done on your fantastic loss!!! You may of won that one, but I win on the coldsores have a matching pair middle of top and bottom lip!!! Positively stunning and I'm going out this weekend to posh wine bars n club for my sisters birthday!!!!! Great!!!! NOT!!! xx

. . . but I win on the coldsores have a matching pair middle of top and bottom lip!!! Positively stunning and I'm going out this weekend to posh wine bars n club for my sisters birthday!!!!! Great!!!! NOT!!! xx
Oh Vitology - I so know how you feel! So you have my sympathies.

I am a serious cold sore sufferer. I have been known to have them all round my mouth, up my nose etc etc.

And - it's the sun and wind and salt spray that brings them out with me - big time. So pray tell me why I came to live in a hot country near the sea????

you guys need to get some oral aciclovir in ya! my whole top lip wouldve gone at once, few months on that and maybe get one a year now and its only ever one, not a collection like it used to be

Pommette said:
Oh Vitology - I so know how you feel! So you have my sympathies.

I am a serious cold sore sufferer. I have been known to have them all round my mouth, up my nose etc etc.

And - it's the sun and wind and salt spray that brings them out with me - big time. So pray tell me why I came to live in a hot country near the sea????

Ahhh pom I live literally a ten minute walk away from the beach!! I had to go to the skin hospital once when I was about 14 they were so bad!!

ninnins said:
you guys need to get some oral aciclovir in ya! my whole top lip wouldve gone at once, few months on that and maybe get one a year now and its only ever one, not a collection like it used to be

I didn't know you could get it in oral form!
Will look into it definitely, thanks ninnins :)

Back