Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

I used to get really bad cold sores when I was a bit younger but for some reason they seem to have calmed down over the past few years - not that I'm complaining! I think I get a 'stress' spot on my chin in stead which I can just about handle!

Lady_Amalthea said:
I used to get really bad cold sores when I was a bit younger but for some reason they seem to have calmed down over the past few years - not that I'm complaining! I think I get a 'stress' spot on my chin in stead which I can just about handle!

Well I'm 43 and still get them, and the spots occasionally too!!!
I'm just soooo lucky!

Well done trango and bev!!!
Woooooo

Also 1lbs off for me :) good considering I was in bed all week with the flu - mind you so was oh and he lost 6lbs - jammy git! If I didn't loves his wee face I'd punch him in it ! :D

Onwards for next week

Well done Pomette!

Its a 0.5lbs on for me :cry:

On the plus side champagne tasting was worth it!!

100% this week!

MissBeee said:
Well done Pomette!

Its a 0.5lbs on for me :cry:

On the plus side champagne tasting was worth it!!

100% this week!

Oh hun, as you say champagne tasting has to be worth it and you will so get that off next week hun :)

Leia247 said:
Well done trango and bev!!!
Woooooo

Also 1lbs off for me :) good considering I was in bed all week with the flu - mind you so was oh and he lost 6lbs - jammy git! If I didn't loves his wee face I'd punch him in it ! :D

Onwards for next week

Thanks hun, I am really chuffed to quote a retro phrase lol ;)

reporting a 3.5lb loss today, Got my 2.5 stone, club 10 and slimmer of the week
the funny thing is i dont think i deserve it after all the moaning i have done and the chips and chocies ive eat at the beginning of the week.
going out to celebrate with a cooked breakfast now

Right - off to the airport now. Will catch up over the weekend and try to put the update on here on Sunday night.

I'll apologise now for any mistakes or ommissions! :D

reporting a 3.5lb loss today, Got my 2.5 stone, club 10 and slimmer of the week
the funny thing is i dont think i deserve it after all the moaning i have done and the chips and chocies ive eat at the beginning of the week.
going out to celebrate with a cooked breakfast now
Don't knock it Jelly bean! Just remember, if you have a week where you have been saintly and don't lose, that sometimes our bodies work in mysterious ways :D

Leapfrog said:
Well done acc and Polyanna. WI for me tomorrow morning. I have high hopes of shifting that measly ounce (yes, I do mean ounce) and getting my 3.5 stone award :D

Good luck and thanks @-}--

Back