Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Ellebear said:
5lbs off for me this week :D

Just logged on whilst watching dodgy evening entertainment in hotel! Managed to pick up the WIFI tonight! It's Latin dancing but a far cry frim Strictly!! Well done Elle hun, I knew it would be a big one! You totally deserved that ! XxX

Pommette said:
Hi boys & girls.

As Heather mentioned I am also away from tomorrow. Not exactly a holibobs as such, just coming back to UK to visit MIL as at 86 she no longer comes to us.

So I did a final WI today as I won't weight now for 10 days and I just wanted to see exactly where I was up to so I can quantify the gain when I get back. I'm bound to gain, aren't I? :cry:

Well - I've lost 2¼ lbs since Monday - carb bloat from the weekend has gone.

So shock horror, it only means I've gone and reached target!

Who's a happy little bunny then?

OMG Bev, haven't got much time to update properly or comment but simply HAD to say.....CONGRATULATIONS!! I knew it wouldn't be long before you did it! Well done, have a great time in the Greatest Britain and look forward to catching up when things are back to normal for both of us! XxX

Trango said:
:family2: Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support, I have made it to target with a loss of 2 1/2lb so got my 2 1/2stone and target, then went on to get sow too :D:D:D:D

I am so pleased, it's untrue.

Trace just saw your news too! Brilliant news! Congrats! There must be something in the water! Great work XXXXXX

Well done Trango and EB! Nice to see you popping in Hev!

I have lost 800g this week - that's 1.764 lbs, but for ease of stats (thinking of you, Hev & Bev) I'll call it 1.5 lb, to make it 6.5 lost with 2.5 to go. In reality it means I have now got my 3.5 stone shiny and I have just 1kg to lose to reach target :bunnydance:

I love SW!! And I haven't even reduced my syns to get where I am. I'm still on 15 a day, though I count them weekly to give me more flexibilty at weekends, when I am often at the mercy of other people's cooking :D I do lots of exercise, though, including starting my Zumba DVD this week, which is fab.

I'm with on the zumba front, though supposed to be at a class now, however having reached target I celebrated in true style by falling down the stairs!!! Cracked my neck, shoulders, mid back and top of pelvis on the last four stairs :cry: it was bad yesterday but today is even worse! No partying for me yet :(

Did you get the dvd set or an individual dvd?

Have you looked at the sticky in off topic that says how to do it-its a pretty idiot proof explanation, i even managed to follow it!

Get that big shiny target sticker on!

CONGRATS, you deserve it

Relieved to find out it was browser related, I am using either google chrome or safari, and neither would let me do it!!! Used internet explorer and hey presto :)
Therefore if anyone else stuggles with this, try changing your browser even if just to do that task. :D

having reached target I celebrated in true style by falling down the stairs!!! Cracked my neck, shoulders, mid back and top of pelvis on the last four stairs :cry: it was bad yesterday but today is even worse! No partying for me yet :(

Ouch, with another big dose of OUCH! I feel sore just thinking about that!

I've just checked my own progress on this challenge and realised I'm half way to my Xmas target. Yeah! With four WI's left I need a big week and a couple of steady losses! Just got two works dinners out to get through as well!

Is it to early to ask if anyone is thinking about another challenge after Xmas?

I have lost 800g this week - that's 1.764 lbs, but for ease of stats (thinking of you, Hev & Bev) I'll call it 1.5 lb, to make it 6.5 lost with 2.5 to go. In reality it means I have now got my 3.5 stone shiny and I have just 1kg to lose to reach target :bunnydance:
Leapfrog - knew you'd get that silly little ounce off to get your 3.5 shiny!
And only 1 kg to go to target! Yay :D

And thank you for thinking about us with easy numbers!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
5lbs off for me this week :D
Elle - blumin' 'eck. :eek: Mega loss girl! Way to go.

Well done everyone else. There are some serious losses going on this week!

I love SW!! And I haven't even reduced my syns to get where I am. I'm still on 15 a day, though I count them weekly to give me more flexibilty at weekends, when I am often at the mercy of other people's cooking :D I do lots of exercise, though, including starting my Zumba DVD this week, which is fab.

Way to go on your new sticker :)

I'm with on the zumba front, though supposed to be at a class now, however having reached target I celebrated in true style by falling down the stairs!!! Cracked my neck, shoulders, mid back and top of pelvis on the last four stairs :cry: it was bad yesterday but today is even worse! No partying for me yet :(

Did you get the dvd set or an individual dvd?

ouch...hope it's just bumps and bruises nothing serious serious. (I did that too a few months ago...all I got from DH and DS was laughing and they *still* joke about it to this day.)

Back