Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

1lb down for me, creeping down to my goal :) Hopefully I can make that in the next couple of weeks and then maintain until the new year where I'll set another target.
Hey - only 3 lb from taregt! That's fantastic.

Dont worry I dont do valentines either but I plan on being at target by then which is why it popped into my head!

Unless you all want to do a ninnins birthday challenge lol

Well, pleased to say that my strict red week paid off, and I managed to get not only my undeserved gain of 2.5 pounds off but another 3lbs as well! So 5.5 in total :D :D :D I am now a healthy BMI as well - I'm so chuffed!

I think this is now where I am with this challenge:
Advent Calendar Girls: 20lbs (8lbs lost, 12lbs to go!)

Really doubt I'm going to make my challenge target with only 4 WIs left to go, but I'm going to aim for 2lbs a week which would take me close :)

A Valentine's challenge sounds good to me! It's my birthday just over a week after, and I am determined to be at target by then.

Well, pleased to say that my strict red week paid off, and I managed to get not only my undeserved gain of 2.5 pounds off but another 3lbs as well! So 5.5 in total :D :D :D I am now a healthy BMI as well - I'm so chuffed!

Really doubt I'm going to make my challenge target with only 4 WIs left to go, but I'm going to aim for 2lbs a week which would take me close :)

A Valentine's challenge sounds good to me! It's my birthday just over a week after, and I am determined to be at target by then.
aww so pleased for you hun, that just goes to show why we need to stick at it. Well done you, l am really proud of you :)

aww so pleased for you hun, that just goes to show why we need to stick at it. Well done you, l am really proud of you :)

Thanks, hon! :) Got to say, I did feel really blue, but so pleased with myself for turning it around and having such a good week.

Fantastic loss this week, way to go!

Thanks, Taniau! :)

I'm in for the valentines challenge :)

I am back in the fold after being a bit distracted and demotivated for a while :wave_cry:

I weighed in -1.5 lbs last Saturday and -0.5 lbs today.

I've been quite disappointed with my losses for the last couple of weeks, and am not going to be able to achieve the goal I set for this challenge, but I think that 20 lbs in 10 weeks was rather too ambitious. Or maybe not... I dunno...

I'm still sticking around though!!

I'm with on the zumba front, though supposed to be at a class now, however having reached target I celebrated in true style by falling down the stairs!!! Cracked my neck, shoulders, mid back and top of pelvis on the last four stairs :cry: it was bad yesterday but today is even worse! No partying for me yet :(

Did you get the dvd set or an individual dvd?
Ouch! Sending (gentle) hugs! I got the full set with the sticks. So far I've done the basic moves, the 20 minute workout as a trial and the Cardio Party (3 times). I'm slowly getting the hang of it!

Blumin' 'eck! 5.5 lbs is fan-tab-u-loso.

Yay - I agree! My maths is sort of working!!!

Ladies & Gents - I am currently on a speedy internet connection at the moment (and off to Cornwall soon where I will have no connection!).
So even though I know there are still a few who will report in later I'll post the update as I have it so far week 6.

Please excuse any errors as
a) I'm on the little netbook so I'm not used to the tiny keyboard anymore
b) I forgot to transfer the spreadsheet off my laptop to this one - so I'm hoping I have everything right!!!

acc- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Aesir22- To lose 21 lbs (8.5 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go).
arctic_blonde_not_grey- To lose 21 lbs (10.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go).
catmonkey- To lose 21 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
Ellebear- To lose 10lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go).
Emmey1- To lose 24 lbs (8.5 lbs lost ~ 15.5 lbs to go).
Funcurls- To lose 11.5 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
Geordiegirl1892- To lose 14 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Gonnabesmall- To lose 9 lbs (7.5 lbs lost ~ 1.5 lbs to go).
*** CHALLENGE COMPLETED !! BUT TARGET RESET
GrannieAnnie- To lose 6 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go).
*** CHALLENGE COMPLETED !!
Hannah- To lose 21.5 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Helenlee2307- To lose 12 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go).
Jaylou- To lose 8 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go).
jelly bean 639- To lose 21 lbs (15.5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go).
Jocookie- To lose 14 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Kerryathome- To lose 11 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
Kitkat2011- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go). TARGET RESET
Krupskaya- To lose 12 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 1.5 lbs to go).
K.T- To lose 7.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go). TARGET RESET
Lady_Amalthea- To lose 15 lbs (7 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
Leapfrog- To lose 9 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go).
Leia247- To lose 15.5 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
littlemeercat- To lose 18 lbs (11 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Max&GabrielsMum- To lose 12 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 13 lbs to go).
meow^..^- To Lose 20 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Millo- To lose 10 lbs (6.4 lbs lost ~ 3.6 lbs to go).
Minus3.5- To lose 9.5 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
MissBeee- To lose 12 lbs (7 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go).
MissGaga- To lose 10 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
MsMuppet- To Lose 15 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go)
Ninnins- To lose 11.5 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
now-or-never- To lose 20 lbs (13 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
oison Ivy- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Polyanna- To lose 16 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go). TARGET RESET
Pommette- To lose 2 lbs (2.25 lbs lost ~ -0.25 lbs to go).
Powla- To lose 9 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
Punk_Pixie- To lose 18 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Shoeaholic- To lose 14 lbs (-4.3 lbs lost ~ 18.3 lbs to go).
Stitchy- To lose 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go).
Supercharliee- To lose 18 lbs (10.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go). TARGET RESEST
Taniau- To lose 7 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go).
Toni-Marie- To lose 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go).
Trango- To lose 7.5 lbs (7.5 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go).
Vitology- To lose 14 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
WhatLiesWithin...- To lose 14 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go).
wholahoop- To lose 20 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
Goes to who_la_hoop for the mega 5.5 lbs loss.

But there were a few in hot pursuit - Ellebear with 5 lbs; Krupskaya and littlemeercat with 4.5 lbs.

Well done everyone though there have been some amazing losses this week.
Plus 2 more reached target. Well done Trango and errrr me!

Last edited:
I am back in the fold after being a bit distracted and demotivated for a while :wave_cry:

I weighed in -1.5 lbs last Saturday and -0.5 lbs today.

I've been quite disappointed with my losses for the last couple of weeks, and am not going to be able to achieve the goal I set for this challenge, but I think that 20 lbs in 10 weeks was rather too ambitious. Or maybe not... I dunno...

I'm still sticking around though!!

2lbs in 2 weeks in nothing to be disappointed by, my average is pretty much 1lb a week and here I am 108lbs lighter, they soon add up.

PS dont worry bout not meeting your challenge target-ive no chance of doing mine either! its just something to spur you on, not to beat yourself up about for not reaching

Back