Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

I put on 2lb :eek: - I fully blame hubby for taking me around the German market, and having an Indian takeaway the evening before WI. I spent most of the week weighing in at around 10st 3 or 10st 4 (which would have been a 1lb or 2lb loss) - and then WIed in at 10st 7 this morning. D'oh.

At least I know that it should lead to a good loss next weekend (hopefully).

hey,pomette where you going in cornwall?

im very dissapointed to say ive put on 2llb which i think is totally undeserved,didnt expect that at all after a brilliant week,so really quite upset,put me off a bit so have had a few days off plan,if i gonna have a gain like that i may as well have a reason why i gained.back on tomorrow,

2lbs in 2 weeks in nothing to be disappointed by, my average is pretty much 1lb a week and here I am 108lbs lighter, they soon add up.

PS dont worry bout not meeting your challenge target-ive no chance of doing mine either! its just something to spur you on, not to beat yourself up about for not reaching

Thanks ninnins. I had a few good weeks last month when I was losing at least 2 lbs every week, so I thought that it would just carry on like that, but no such luck. No matter though, so long as it keeps coming off!

I'm not too disappointed about not achieving this challenge, I'm thinking of it as a learning experience to reinforce that whole thing about SMART targets and all that! Plus, they always say to underpromise and overdeliver to impress!

Happy to report a 2.5lb loss this week :)!!

Good luck to everyone else... I just might manage to meet this challenge target after all!!

WhatLiesWithin... - well done chica. Deffo back on track. Just 3½ lbs to go for Challenge Target.

1lb off at me, it was deciding between 1 and 1.5 but settled for the 1 which still keeps me on track for my new plan :D

Pommette, Powla reporting in late, with another 1lb loss.. And I am away in two days, so, see you when I get back (14th) I do hope you are enjoying your hols (or tour of duty as I call it) and it's not too cold. Do I need my Sketchly boots then?? Keep up the good work. I didn't think you'd be on-line with being away. Again enjoy, and I bet you cannot resist buying some Thorntons to fetch home!!

Pommette, Powla reporting in late, with another 1lb loss.. And I am away in two days, so, see you when I get back (14th) I do hope you are enjoying your hols (or tour of duty as I call it) and it's not too cold. Do I need my Sketchly boots then?? Keep up the good work. I didn't think you'd be on-line with being away. Again enjoy, and I bet you cannot resist buying some Thorntons to fetch home!!

Well done on the 1lb loss :) have a good time away yourself.

-1.5lb for me this week!!! :)

Wow, well done, you must be pleased with that hun :)
Gained 1lbs this week. Ah well!

No worries, easy to lose that and more next week! Keep at it mate ;)

Back