Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Crikey EB, what's the secret?

ive been so busy clearing out my mums house of junk, i aint had time to snack on rubbish!!! plus been working the body magic with all the lifting and that!

Its hard work!!!!

I am not sure i can lose a huge amount next week - i think my stats are mental for the last 4 weeks....!!!!

x

Way to go Elle - that's fantastic chica. :D
That must be the honeymoon gain well and truly gone!

Hevs - original post sorted!

Hello peeps!!

Not posted for a while and wondered how everyone was getting on in SW land!! :D

Everything ok at target (at the moment!)
Just trying to get the hang of maintaining without upping my syns too much!!

Hi Hevs, hol sounds fab - so glad you had a good time! Hope yours has been splendid too Bev!

Bit of a mistake in the first post and on Bev's update - it's 10lbs lost and 2lbs to go for me, as of this week... Thankyou lovelies!

Bit of a mistake in the first post and on Bev's update - it's 10lbs lost and 2lbs to go for me, as of this week... Thankyou lovelies!
Hiya chica - 1st post still shows position as at last Sunday, as does my last update. Agree your figures above and will update the first post on Sunday with everyone's info for this week. Been a bit difficult to do it whilst on dial-up speed dongle!!!

Oh my lord! Just watched the Peter Kay slimming world sketch!!! Absolutely hilarious!!! I'd forgotten all about it!!

Go you tube it right now!!!! :D xxx

Hi,I am going to bow out of the challenhe,no hope of losing 10 lb in the nxt 3 wi,but a sts would be good and any loss a HUGE bonus. Good luck to all and have a lovely xmas.
Thanks for all the updating. Xx

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

STS for me this week - happy with that!

Hi all you lovely skinnies!

I've decided to call target now - I'm happy with being 9st 2 and don't think I've got anything to achieve by going any lower as I want my loss to be maintainable, which I fear if it's any lower it won't be...

So....HURRAH! I've made it (even if I've cheated a bit lol!):553:

Back