• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Adverts on this site

KingMaker79

S: 20st10lb C: 19st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st11lb(3.79%)

missgreedy

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Noo!! thats bad!! All I seem to see is Jennifer Ellison!! hehe!

jane x

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)

missgreedy

They'd be better advertising Volvic or Evian water with the amount we all drink!! hehe!!

v12345

Silver Member
Or sparkling water as am addicted to it!
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missgreedy

Me too!! I go weak at the knees when I see a bottle of perrier!! hehe!!! I'm a bit broke at the moment so have to put up with 16p sainsburys basics!! - but it tastes just as nice!!

jane xxx

v12345

Silver Member
missgreedy said:
Me too!! I go weak at the knees when I see a bottle of perrier!! hehe!!! I'm a bit broke at the moment so have to put up with 16p sainsburys basics!! - but it tastes just as nice!!

jane xxx
Ha ha, same as me then. I got co-op basic's one as well. But like u said, it tastes just as nice.
Xx

missgreedy

My back seat is full of bottles, awaiting to be brought into work each day!! but this morning had to do an emergency stop - and nearly smashed the front windscreen with one!! hehe!!! so they are now going in the boot!! hehe!!

jane xx

v12345

Silver Member
missgreedy said:
My back seat is full of bottles, awaiting to be brought into work each day!! but this morning had to do an emergency stop - and nearly smashed the front windscreen with one!! hehe!!! so they are now going in the boot!! hehe!!

jane xx
Lol. Wat u like!
:D

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have a 2 litre bottle I fill and refill......... I then know how well I am, or am not doing. That said I am now taking the equivalent of my coffee out of them as I am drinking too much fluids!

Glad I am not seeing the ads.... I love pizza but cant eat it at the best of times because it usually contains white flour....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 4
Forum Technical Support 2
Junk Basket 13
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Orlistat (Xenical) 2