Adverts on this site

KingMaker79

Just seen a Pizza hut flash banner advert on here! That's helpfull :crazy:

They'd be better advertising Volvic or Evian water with the amount we all drink!! hehe!!

Or sparkling water as am addicted to it!
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too!! I go weak at the knees when I see a bottle of perrier!! hehe!!! I'm a bit broke at the moment so have to put up with 16p sainsburys basics!! - but it tastes just as nice!!

jane xxx

missgreedy said:
Me too!! I go weak at the knees when I see a bottle of perrier!! hehe!!! I'm a bit broke at the moment so have to put up with 16p sainsburys basics!! - but it tastes just as nice!!

jane xxx

Ha ha, same as me then. I got co-op basic's one as well. But like u said, it tastes just as nice.
Xx

My back seat is full of bottles, awaiting to be brought into work each day!! but this morning had to do an emergency stop - and nearly smashed the front windscreen with one!! hehe!!! so they are now going in the boot!! hehe!!

jane xx

missgreedy said:
My back seat is full of bottles, awaiting to be brought into work each day!! but this morning had to do an emergency stop - and nearly smashed the front windscreen with one!! hehe!!! so they are now going in the boot!! hehe!!

jane xx

Lol. Wat u like!
:D

I have a 2 litre bottle I fill and refill......... I then know how well I am, or am not doing. That said I am now taking the equivalent of my coffee out of them as I am drinking too much fluids!

Glad I am not seeing the ads.... I love pizza but cant eat it at the best of times because it usually contains white flour....

Back