advice again please!!

puddinpie

Ok on day seven n just had small (truth) bite of hubby tuna subway. Do I not have my third shake in a bid to make up for the bite and to try and get as much weight off by tom-my first weigh in. Help! X

Nope have your shake anyway - you need to have all 3 per day to get the right balance of vitamins, minerals, and everything else you need. On bite will not affect what the scales say tomorrow - but STOP now - because eating any more will. Its one bit , its done, gone, don't beat yourself up but jump right back on the wagon now. Go and distract yourself - have a large glass (or 2 of water) and drink your shake. Don't give up now - you have nearly cracked the first week and thats the hardest and the results are so worth the hassle of the first few weeks.

totally agree with setas , whatever happens you need to have all 3 shakes , it will in fact make things much worse if you miss one .. and one little bite really wont do any harm ( apart from most people cant stop at 1 bite .. therefore its best not to do it )
have your shake and good luck for weigh in :D

Nope have your shake anyway - you need to have all 3 per day to get the right balance of vitamins, minerals, and everything else you need. On bite will not affect what the scales say tomorrow - but STOP now - because eating any more will. Its one bit , its done, gone, don't beat yourself up but jump right back on the wagon now. Go and distract yourself - have a large glass (or 2 of water) and drink your shake. Don't give up now - you have nearly cracked the first week and thats the hardest and the results are so worth the hassle of the first few weeks.

totally agree the hardest few days are over

Cheers girls u really have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thanks. just been cinema wi Dr pepper zero now gonna go home have water, my shake, more water and watch 90210 !!! Thanks again. I can highly recommend "Adjustment Bureau" by the way, but don't sit and watch ur OH eat a subway prior......!! X

Back