advice again please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by puddinpie, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. puddinpie

puddinpie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ok on day seven n just had small (truth) bite of hubby tuna subway. Do I not have my third shake in a bid to make up for the bite and to try and get as much weight off by tom-my first weigh in. Help! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Nope have your shake anyway - you need to have all 3 per day to get the right balance of vitamins, minerals, and everything else you need. On bite will not affect what the scales say tomorrow - but STOP now - because eating any more will. Its one bit , its done, gone, don't beat yourself up but jump right back on the wagon now. Go and distract yourself - have a large glass (or 2 of water) and drink your shake. Don't give up now - you have nearly cracked the first week and thats the hardest and the results are so worth the hassle of the first few weeks.

4. determinator

determinator Banned

totally agree with setas , whatever happens you need to have all 3 shakes , it will in fact make things much worse if you miss one .. and one little bite really wont do any harm ( apart from most people cant stop at 1 bite .. therefore its best not to do it )
    have your shake and good luck for weigh in :D

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    totally agree the hardest few days are over

6. puddinpie

puddinpie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cheers girls u really have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thanks. just been cinema wi Dr pepper zero now gonna go home have water, my shake, more water and watch 90210 !!! Thanks again. I can highly recommend "Adjustment Bureau" by the way, but don't sit and watch ur OH eat a subway prior......!! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.