Advice anyone?

hi, i'm on day 14 of ss. Have got bars from my cdc but heard that these could hinder my weight loss. I hope not cause although they r lovely i want to lose maximum weight and would stick to the shakes/soup instead. Anyone got any advice?
karen.xx

some people find that the bars cause their weightloss to slow down, they did for me so I stick to the shakes and soups only now. However other people haven't noticed a difference!

xx

I had 4 bars last week & lost 6lb, had 2 the week before & lost 4lb. Everyone is different you just have to try it & see how they effect you. Sorry that's not much help lol x

Everyone is different, sorry. I have two at the weekends - any more seems to affect my losses. Others have one every day with no probs.

I Used To Have 7(one A Day)but I Found My Losses Slowed Right Down And For Some Reason I Was Knocked Out Of Ketosis,dont Know If It Was The Bars Or Not But When I Gave Them Up I Went Back Into The Pink,
Elaine X

I had no problem with bars and couldnt SS without one a day as i gag at the thought of soups. I also had good weight losses on my AAM weeks.
Good luck

I think its a case of suck it & see (or should that be chew it & see ;))

Give it a try for a week & see how you go. Personally i only have them occasionally now. I really only like the peanut, but they dont like me - i get terribly windy & bloated when i eat them :eek: So i really only get them now if i think i'm going to be away somewhere where its more convenient to have a bar.

Back