Advice anyone?

Lumpy

One day at a time
Ok, so I've done Lighterlife (properly) twice before, and am considering CD this time round.

On LL, I've always found it really hard going, never getting the energy that other people speak about. I also seem to get ALL of the 'orrible side effects, loose stools, hair falling out, feeling REALLY cold, and REALLY low energy. So, I've tried low carb diets slightly higher in cals say 800, and felt much better, but the temptation of food gets the better of me, and I fall off the wagon.

So.......my question is: can you do CD with more packs to make it to 800 cals, or are you relying on having a food as a meal?

Thanks so much guys :)

if you want to do a higher plan you will have to encorporate a small meal of high protein and very low carbs, but the plan is easy to stick too and will reduce the chances of hair loss etc, and the weight loss is only a couple lbs less every month than it would of been if you have just had shakes, good luck hun!

i do sole source plus....3 cd meals - either shake, soup or yummy bars and generally live on chicken salad for tea....but ive lost 22 lb in 4 weeks and ok im not saying ive been a saint, but its probably one of the easiest diets ive done....and believe me ive done them all......i think there is more choice on cd than LL.....isnt it a bit cheaper too??

the other option on ss+ is 4 cd packs with 200ml of skimmed milk if you want higher cals minus the food element. works out at 615 cals

Oh, that's great, thanks guys. :)

Claire, that option sounds like it might suit me. I'm gonna be contacting a counsellor soon with a view to start when kids back at school ;) so I can ask her about it.

Thanks again!!! Feeling much more optimistic xxx

Back