1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Days Advice for a long day out?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blueberry112, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. blueberry112

blueberry112 Member

On friday I am leaving my house at 6am and travelling by train to an interview a long way away, I won't be back home provably until 6pm or so. Im not familiar with the area i am travelling to and I have no idea what I am going to be able to eat! Has any one got any suggestions? E.g breakfast on the train, packed lunch, and a snack?
    I do green days as I am a veggie.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackJane

JackJane Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I normally take 2 alpen light bars for my breakfast, a couple of pieces of fruit for snacking and a homemade cheese salad sandwich, packet of low fat crisps and a yoghurt for my lunch. If you are travelling to a big station there will usually be a M & S or Sainsbury's - I always treat myself to the vegetarian sushi to eat on the way back.
  4. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Much the same as jackjane. Make sure you utilize your hex;s samich, cereal bars, takelots of fruit. Perhaps make a syn free dip(i know there is a syn frre humos recipe knocking about) and a load of veggie sticks. I'm going to be traveling alot at the weekend and most of next week so i am kinda thinking now what i need to pack up
  5. Surzy

Surzy Fat Fund-raising Fanatic

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Make a quiche with 4 eggs, ff cottage cheese and any veggies you like - i love broccoli, peppers and onion :)

I steam my veg lightly first to give a better texture then lightly beat the eggs with the cottage cheese and season with s&p and mixed hers if you like them.

Cook til firm and cool - then slice and pop in a sandwich box to take with you :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.