advice for getting to goal and reintroducing food

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hi everyone - just after a bit of advice and wondered if someone could help me.

I did LL a few years ago lost 4st 4lbs but was a stone off getting to goal. with one thing and another stopped the classes because the money went up by £20 a week, I could afford it and tbh there was hardly any cbt so I defected to CD.

When I did LL the aim was to get to goal and then start to do management and prepare yourself for a 7lbs rebound weight gain from the glycogen.

Cambrige Diet have changed their rules within the last few years and now you have to start going up the steps when you are BMI 25.

I just wondered what LL advocate now when you get to BMI 25 in that do you carry on till goal (in my case would be another stone) on abstinence or do you have to do the route to management introducing food at BMI 25 ?

I know Ive waffled but I hope it makes sense.

Thanks

hi there
i have just got to less than 25 bmi and i told my LLC i was planning to continue in developers til 30th june ( i may change if i lose too much before then) i want to get to my goal as i don't want to have to do it again.

She was fine about it
daisy x

hi there
i have just got to less than 25 bmi and i told my LLC i was planning to continue in developers til 30th june ( i may change if i lose too much before then) i want to get to my goal as i don't want to have to do it again.

She was fine about it
daisy x

Hi Daisy thanks for getting back to me -
sorry I dont know what developers is, does that mean you are going to stay on abstinence till goal and then reintroduce food ?
xxx

sorry, yes abstinence til goal, then 12 weeks slow introduction of food on route to management.
x

Back