Advice for surviving the dreaded 9-5!

Tate.b

Hey.
I'm on day three of my first ever vlcd and I'm papping my pants about making it through work hours with just a shake and a meal. I've packed a bar just in case. Any tips to get me through?! X

I keep the following on my desk

1 litre water
Coke zero
A tuppaware of cut up veg
Mouth spray

I keep in my drawer
A selection of meals and shakes
Peppermint tea
Coffee
Chai tea
Redbush tea
Sweetener

Take in
Tuppaware of cauliflower to add to mealpack
Or
Protein

Being prepared is key, you'll soon get in a routine Xx

Tate.b said:
Hey.
I'm on day three of my first ever vlcd and I'm papping my pants about making it through work hours with just a shake and a meal. I've packed a bar just in case. Any tips to get me through?! X

It's only going to be a day or so and then once you're in ketosis you won't miss the food anyway. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, and if you want something different, buy some marigold bouillon(reduced salt) and drink a mug like a cupasoup! Also try and leave it as late as possible to have your first pack. HTH x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I do 9-6 on a Monday & Tuesday and am fine with a shake for lunch and a bar around 3, plus lots of cups of redbush tea. It'll be harder this week but you'll soon find you're not hungry, & not really thinking about food as much anyway x

I actually find work the easiest. I work 8-4 and I have a shake at home at about 7:15 then at work I tend to have a coke zero about 9:30 and bar at 12:00 and that's it, sometimes if I want a little extra I have a small skinny late (we have a costa at work) in the afternoon. Lots of water really fills you up. That way I can have two packs or a protein meal and a pack in the evening which is when I tend to get the nibbles! It's fine when your in ketosis, so give it 3-5 days and it'll be fine. I started on a friday morning so that the worst of the going into ketosis was out of the way by Monday (I find day 2&3 worst) Good luck! You'll find a pattern that works for you x

I always have something to nibble on when i get in....ready.... some cooked chicken so if you get home and you're hungry you have something that you are allowed handy!!! X

Back