Advice! How much do you lose a week?

leelea

Well I need to lose 3lbs to get my stone award and hoping I can do that this week. Problem is the most I've lost on SW is 2.5lbs and I will be a little gutted if I'm half a pound off a new shiny.
Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? Or any one that has losses of 3lb or more...what do you do every week to get such good losses?
Thank you

Yeah, I looked back at the weeks I lost 2.5lbs and I ate loads of superfree so I'm doing that again and drinking lots of water :)

My losses over the past 3 weeks have been as follows:

Week 1 - 6 lbs
Week 2 - 3.5 lbs
Week 3 - 4 lbs

But I have only just started. I make sure that I try to eat a lot of fruit and veg. My plate I would say is 1/2 full of superfree rather than 1/3. Not sure how much of a difference that makes.

I have kept a food diary, and you are welcome to have a gander at that if you want.

Not sure how much I'll lose this week. But have a feeling its not going to be a lot, as feeling bloated and heavy in the tummy area.

Next week I'm going to try a fishy week for a wee change. Or a superspeed soup challenge. Not that I feel I need to, I just like the variety of different things.

Yep, if I could look at your diary that would be really helpful. Thank you

Its the wee link in my signature. Any questions give me a shout.

Oo didn't see the link there :)
Thanks hun that's really helpful...your food sounds yummy. Think I really need to up my superfree and superspeed this week.
How do you make the ramen soup by the way?

I follow the Wagamama cookbook

But basic recipe for Salmon ramen is: For 2

Marinade:
3cm ginger grated
2 teaspoon mirin (cant find this online)
2 teaspoon Soy sauce
2 teaspoon fish sauce

2 salmon pieces (also works with chicken/pork)
100g ramen noodles (but I've used rice/egg noodles too)
500 ml chicken stock
2 teaspoon fish sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 carrot, julienned
1/2 cucumber, deseeded and julienned
50g french beans
coriander

make up marinade, add salmon, leave for 1 hour or even overnight.

Cook noodles, rinse in cold water, set aside, divided into 2 bowls

add chicken stock, fish sauce, garlic, bring to boil. Add salmon, and the marinade, cover, simmer for 2-3 minutes. Addf the carrot, cucumber, french beans and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove fish.

pour the soup over the two bowls of noodles, top with salmon, season and serve with the coriander.

From the Wagamama ways with noodles book. I got them second hand from Amazon and they are lovely recipes.

For easiness I sometimes skip all the veggie chopping and fling in half a pack of stir fry veg instead for easiness. The meat and noodles can be done the night before and set aside in the fridge so when you come home your dinner is basically just bringing the stock to the boil, and adding the meat til its cooked. So easy and so yum!

Oh thank you. Will have to try that. I love wagamamas but haven't been since I started

Honestly grab the cookbook, nothing too horrendously complicated to buy and source. The biggest hassle for me was a good quality chicken stock.

I always lose slowly BUT this time have decided if I lose an average of a lb a week I will have lost it all in under 2 years. Agreed 2 years is along time but have been dieting on and off since my son was born nearly 16 years ago, I think a long term plan is in order,hopefully I won't be disappointed in myself and keep on the straight and narrow.Well that's what I reckon LOL.......:confused:

extra easy

joined slimming world around 6 years ago anD WANTING TO START AGAIN COULD ANYONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON THE EXTRA EASY EATING PLAN AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

Many thanks

Back