Advice : how much weight loss in 5 weeks ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by BigPants, 7 November 2009 Social URL.

1. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Hi I am looking for some rough guideline, I have been SSing for 4 weeks, and I've lost 1 stone 7, -8lb, -6lb, a 1lb gain (TOTM) and -7.

I am going on holiday at Christmas and so only have 5 weeks left before I have to start moving up the plans. I still have a lot to lose (6 stone +).

To try and motivate myself I am trying to estimate how much I could lose in 5 weeks.

So what do you think :) ?

Also we have a wii-fit, I used to do the step program on there but I'm not sure I should when following a VLCD? I am hoping it will help with the above. Does anyone have any advice or experience?

Thanks all.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. claira07

claira07 needs a real kick in the

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi, everyone is different, but you should loose about 14lb in 4-5 wks, about a stone a month, youve started well keep going. and good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.