Advice needed for a returner (again!)

mckenzie22

Hi, I have started CD for the 3rd time in as many years. My first attempt was a success and I almost got to goal weight having lost 4 stone. I'm now back with my 4 stones + 2 more!!!!

My question is; since my circumstances have changed (I am now a full time mature uni student!) I decided I would have solely tetra packs (the ready mixed shakes) as my diet. I lost 8lb last week which was my first weigh in but this week I feel bigger! I don't feel the same as I did the last time I was on the powder shakes, I guess what I'm asking is; does the weight come off any slower when you are on 3 tetra packs a day? Instead of the powder shakes. I don't feel as though I am seeing the results as quick as last time. I know it's only week 2 but I also know how I felt by this time last attempt.

Could it be that I am just being impatient? Or could it be that I am 2 stone heavier than I was when I began the last time therefore I am not noticing a change as soon? Please, if anyone has any information could you please let me know. Thank you! :p

Last edited:
Make sure you are drinking more water as your advised to drink a bit more when you have a tetra.

Also give it time for the diet to work its magic you will see results

Plus some days in the month we all feel bigger or heavier

Keep with it

X

Thanks for replying, I feel a little better today, looking forward to Thursday (my weigh in day!) hope you are managing fine too.

Tracy x

Well you will see great results on Thursday it's a real boost for the hard work

Back