Advice needed for weight target

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
What do you think i should do about setting a final target.
i originally wanted to get to 10 stone but it doesnt give me much to play with, as i could go to 10.3 or down to 9.11.

what about if i set it at 10.7 then if i wanted to change it would that be allowed?

i am 5'7" and of medium build (even though it's covered in a couple of layers of blubber at the moment).

Hey Hun, I set my goal weight at 2st as I wanted to get down to my weight before my kids. I also looked at the BMI scale and decided that I wanted to be in the middle of the healthy range so that i put on a few pounds or lost a few then I would still be considered "healthy". Its such a personal thing that only you can decide. I don't attend class but I am sure they would allow you to change target if you wanted. Hope that this helps x
P.s do you know how to get bmi information to show on a profile? as I can't get mine up and I like to keep and eye one it. x

You can change your target weight as long as it is 7lbs different from the original. I have set mine at 10.7 but when I get there if I lose more I will move it to 10 stone:)

Hey Hun, I set my goal weight at 2st as I wanted to get down to my weight before my kids. I also looked at the BMI scale and decided that I wanted to be in the middle of the healthy range so that i put on a few pounds or lost a few then I would still be considered "healthy". Its such a personal thing that only you can decide. I don't attend class but I am sure they would allow you to change target if you wanted. Hope that this helps x
P.s do you know how to get bmi information to show on a profile? as I can't get mine up and I like to keep and eye one it. x

It just appeared when I put in my figures in "user CP"

Just looked up "healthy BMI" mine should be from 18.5 to 25. So should i aim for 10.7 which would give me 23 or 10st which would give me 21.5

10.7 was also my target babe, its a good weight, thing is with me though, im never happy so have changed it to 10st, will probably change it when i get to that weight too lol x

I would say don't worry too much about your ultimate target for now, you don't need to choose just yet, and you may find that a higher or lower weight thank you expect suits you. For the moment, I'd pick an intermediate goal such as Club 10 (where you've lost 10% of start weight) or even "the first half stone" and when you've got to that have a little celebration and pick a new target.

Back