Advice needed Pease!!!!

mariacarr1992

Hello,
My name is Maria Carr
I currently weigh 15st 9 and i am 20 years old.
I went on lipotrim last year in january when i weighed 14 st 4 and i lost a stone after 3 weeks, however due to being in lots of shows i came off it. and the weight piled back on. i also got about 9 big strech mark scars across my tummy which are still there. I am really uncomfortable with my weight and for the last 2 weeks i have been doing a lot of excercise. the main problem with me is that i only eat in the evening which needs to stop. I'm thinking about starting lipotrim again but i don't know whetehr this is a good idea or not. the weight literally piled back on last year and now i have the scars to show for it. I got diagnosed with pcos last year but freaked out and never went back to the doctors, I have excessive hair on parts of my body and quite bad acne. My grandpa has got alzeimers and this weekend when he saw me he called me a fat ugly girl he kept mentioning that i used to be beatiful and slim, and it really upset me. I really want to lose weight and fast as well. Is lipotrim the best diet for me to go back on to or should i do something else?
Maria

Hiya, sorry you've had such a bad time recently x only you know if lipotrim is right for you. Perhaps if you eat at night and comfort eat it might be a good choice as it will help snap you out of old bad habits. However I was overweight for a long time and tried various diets with little success. When I heard about lipotrim I knew it was the one for me and though I was nervous of failure it felt right.

As for pcos I know there are a few ladies on here with that that might offer advice. Your stretch marks will fade if you use bio oil and a good body moisturiser religiously - my skin looks great. The acne may be greatly reduced by the diet too - I used to suffer spots but I have clear skin now. Once you start losing weight you will feel better and more confident to deal with other issues such as the hair. As you your relatives comments he dies not know what he is saying and you shouldn't take it to heart. Unfortunately this is a symptom. If it wasn't your weight the comments would be about something else. My grandad had it too and he'd say vile things but we knew it didn't mean anything and just remembered the good times. Good luck whatever you choose but only address your weight if you are ready xxx

Back