Advice needed please

echoburning

21/M/Bolton
Hi all,

my first day on WW and it's been quite good really.

I'm a bit confused about the points though. I am allowed 56 daily pp and still have 22 left. Is it ok to have some left over or do I need to force myself to eat even when I'm not hungry?

Also, I know that on WW you can eat anything as long as it falls within your points but to what extent is this true. Is it ok to have 2 packets of Walkers Baked at 3 pp each in a day or should I really be going for healthier alternatives than crisps?

Also, i've noticed that on the iphone app, some things are listed as 3propoints each but if you have two of them it lists them as 5 propoints in total. Is that because of the way the rounding up and down is done?

Cheers

i'd say go for healthier choices instead of the crisps,,1 bag maybe but i wouldnt have 2,,about the rounding up you'll find also that somethings are 1pp but have 2 and they become 3pp.oh and if your stuffed i wouldnt try force feed yourself

I would not eat for the sake of it. Maybe you could use points up by using oil when cooking. As soon as the weight comes off your daily allowance will drop. Because you will be reducing the amount of points your eating the weight should still be coming off at a reasonable rate. Good luck x

Thanks for the replies... I did notice that there were points during the day I was very hungry but forgot about them because I was working.

I'll see how I get on tomorrow and have some healthy snacks at the ready to see me through.Thanks for the support.

I personally can't see a problem with having 2 packets of crisps in a day. Points are points and they're there to be used as you like. Your on higher points at the moment ( make the most of them before they drop ) as you go down gradually in points you automatically adjust your eating habits to smaller amount. Don't force feed yourself with piles of food but try and get your points in by using semi skimmed instead of skimmed milk, or having a bit of cheese. Small things will get your points to the amount you've been given and I would try and use them, at least when you first start so you can see how things are going to go....good luck...x

the plan is trying to get you to eat healthier like healthy oils and nuts in your diet,,which in the long run will help you maintain your weightloss

as others have told you, there's no problem in eating 2 bags of crisps in a day in theory for ww. You can eat anything as long as it's within your budget. However, weight watchers is also about learning healthier new eating habits which can help you going forward, so I would not eat the crisps if I were you but would try to have other healthier snacks. As others have pointed out, try to boost your points by having full fat milk or the likes. Snack on nuts, seeds and almonds - they are great nutritional snacks and they provide your body with a lot of nutritions that it desperately needs. Use extra virgin olive oil as a condiment also, it's really good to provide you essential nutrients as well.

Good luck!

Back